Fixture Tickets v Pies???

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey just a question guys, I have a level one membership is my seat reserved/do I have to do anything in addition this week to secure a ticket :) thanks
No, just walk up and scan your membership ticket like any other home game.

It’s rather annoying. It says there is a specific Bulldogs GA area on level 3. I tried to upgrade tickets weeks ago but they were sold out so I sourced alternative tickets (in the Pies members section mind you) to ensure I could attend but now we find out that there is some GA available, however limited.
I reckon the capacity for walk-up GA will be quite small and a lot will get turned away, or at best be up in the back rows of L3. You probably did the right thing.

It's a novel thing for us to be expecting close to a full house.

Playing Collingwood is what it's all about of course. Four of our top five EVER home attendances have been against the Pies. Two of those were at the MCG (as was the fifth in the set, against Carlton). Those games were played in the early 90s when we were up and about* and before Docklands had been built.

Our top two home attendances at Docklands were:
51,382 v Collingwood R17 2009
49,000 v Collingwood, R1 2009

* It's good for football when the Bulldogs are up and about.

Haven't had much experience with these sell out home games...

How early would I need to get there to guarantee a seat with my GA membership?

Wouldn't be impressed if I spent a couple of hours getting there only to be turned away.

Wouldn't be impressed if I spent a couple of hours getting there only to be turned away.
Gates open at 5.45pm.

Gates open at 5.45pm.

Ill be getting there at 6 to snag a seat, god knows this game you'll have to be at least an hour or so early .

I've got 2 x Top Dog seats I'm stuck away for work. PM me I think they go for 80 to 100 (not interested in scalping). Must be a dog's fan 😊

Yes but subject to capacity. So if you get there late you might not get in.
Yes. It would be a very bad look if they had to announce beforehand that there would be no walk-up GA scan and enter.
Even if only a few thousand get in, that way they have an answer to any complaints: “well we did advise you get there early, and GA season tickets are always sold ’subject to capacity’ “.

Anyway best of luck all those planning to go. Be loud and proud!!
Go Dogs!

I tried to transfer my tickets to a friend, Bulldogs supporters, via text When they opened the text, it required them to have a Bulldogs account. I haven't had that before. I also tried to screen shot them and send, and a message came up stating that a screen shot won't allow access?

I tried to transfer my tickets to a friend, Bulldogs supporters, via text When they opened the text, it required them to have a Bulldogs account. I haven't had that before. I also tried to screen shot them and send, and a message came up stating that a screen shot won't allow access?

If you trust your friend give the person your login details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it’s got a barcode, a screenshot will be fine.

I've often got that message and never had an issue with sending a screenshot

My mate has a spare GA ticket he bought for Friday night. He coming in on my wife membership. Private message me for details.

I’ve got one reserve seat L2 Section 34 that I’m looking to sell. Please DM me if interested.

Ive got 2x level 2 reserved seats for tonight that we can’t get to now. Let me know if anyone is interested

If it’s got a barcode, a screenshot will be fine.
I've often got that message and never had an issue with sending a screenshot
As a frequent sport and concert attendee I noticed this on a ticket for a concert two weeks ago. When you go to your a/c or link to your ticket with Ticketmaster it brings up the barcode, however there are blue bars moving back and forth across the barcode which seem to disrupt the code.

If you try to screen shot the ticket it brings up the message "Screen shots won't get you in". Then I tried again and a message popped up partially blocking the barcode stating:
" Trying to screenshot your Ticket?
Screen shots won't get you in". Then the message about saving to your Apple wallet or sharing or transferring tickets to friends.

This is accessing your tickets via Ticketmaster, so may only apply to tickets bought through them. It seems to be a new function.

However if you access your tickets through the Bulldog's app My Digital Card it allows you to screen shot the ticket without those messages popping up.

As a frequent sport and concert attendee I noticed this on a ticket for a concert two weeks ago. When you go to your a/c or link to your ticket with Ticketmaster it brings up the barcode, however there are blue bars moving back and forth across the barcode which seem to disrupt the code.

If you try to screen shot the ticket it brings up the message "Screen shots won't get you in". Then I tried again and a message popped up partially blocking the barcode stating:
" Trying to screenshot your Ticket?
Screen shots won't get you in". Then the message about saving to your Apple wallet or sharing or transferring tickets to friends.

This is accessing your tickets via Ticketmaster, so may only apply to tickets bought through them. It seems to be a new function.

However if you access your tickets through the Bulldog's app My Digital Card it allows you to screen shot the ticket without those messages popping up.
Did you save it to your Apple wallet and then take a screenshot of the barcode

Did you save it to your Apple wallet and then take a screenshot of the barcode

No, I didn’t need to or try it. I was just trying a screenshot in case I couldn’t access Ticketmaster at the Palais, but had no problems

No, I didn’t need to or try it. I was just trying a screenshot in case I couldn’t access Ticketmaster at the Palais, but had no problems
No problem, just wondering if that was a possible work around for those that need one

What's everyone's crowd prediction for the night? The club want over 50k but I think it'll be closer to 45-46k.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back