Fixture Tickets v Pies???

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ok so I admit I've been living in a bubble and did not realise this was sold out....šŸ„ŗ

Creating this thread for those that want to go and those that can't go but have reserved seats or tickets.

I need one by the way....

Friend of mine works at the club.

Can't get spare tickets.

Looking for 2 x reserve seats on Level 1 or 2. Hoping to take a friend and trying to convert them to AFL / Doggies membership.

Anyone PM me, though I know chances are slim :)

Canā€™t help but the bulldogs have sent an email to members with reserved seats asking them to make them available for the club to re-sell to earn a credit on your next years invoice if they arenā€™t going to use then so there may be some come up during the week. Just FYI

Canā€™t help but the bulldogs have sent an email to members with reserved seats asking them to make them available for the club to re-sell to earn a credit on your next years invoice if they arenā€™t going to use then so there may be some come up during the week. Just FYI

And in my opinion a most cynical exercise by the club.

And in my opinion a most cynical exercise by the club.
Judases. Thirty pieces of silver crossing our palms to allow more opposition supporters than Dogs supporters at our home game.

Yes, I get it. We're a business. And if the business fails the club fails. However there's a balance to be struck between maximising Rd 17 revenues and being a heart and soul footy club representing Western ... err ... something or other.

This seems a step to far in my view but then I'm not the CFO.

If they could guarantee every seat offered up would be filled by somebody dressed in RW&B I could happily go with it but what's the chances of that? Is the club really levelling with us here?

Judases. Thirty pieces of silver crossing our palms to allow more opposition supporters than Dogs supporters at our home game.

Yes, I get it. We're a business. And if the business fails the club fails. However there's a balance to be struck between maximising Rd 17 revenues and being a heart and soul footy club representing Western ... err ... something or other.

If they could guarantee every seat offered up would be filled by somebody dressed in RW&B I could happily go with it but what's the chances of that? Is the club really levelling with us here?

Itā€™s also the offer of $10 off your membership next year IF the seat sells.
Meanwhile theyā€™ll sell it for $70/$80

Itā€™s also the offer of $10 off your membership next year IF the seat sells.
Meanwhile theyā€™ll sell it for $70/$80
Well if it went to a Dogs supporter looking for a ticket you wouldn't mind the club making a bit of extra cash. I mean there are always thousands who don't use there reserved seat each week so $10 is better than nothing. $20 might be about the right mark but I'm not going to quibble on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I just gave information. Not an opinion. Not sure Iā€™m a Judas here DW šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰

Hey, I just gave information. Not an opinion. Not sure Iā€™m a Judas here DW šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰
I was referring to the club not so much the members. But if the cap fits ā€¦ šŸ˜€

No one is making you give your ticket back. You either do or you don't

As for everyone saying they don't want Collingwood supporters getting the tickets, then don't give them back to the club. But just remember there may be bulldog supporters looking for a ticket.

No one is making you give your ticket back. You either do or you don't

As for everyone saying they don't want Collingwood supporters getting the tickets, then don't give them back to the club. But just remember there may be bulldog supporters looking for a ticket.
Agree.
So are all our surrendered member reserved seats going to bulldog supporters?
Do we even know?
If they arenā€™t, why canā€™t a facility be set up to make it happen? We know there are dogs supporters looking for tickets.

Agree.
So are all our surrendered member reserved seats going to bulldog supporters?
Do we even know?
If they arenā€™t, why canā€™t a facility be set up to make it happen? We know there are dogs supporters looking for tickets.

Iā€™m sure they would be sold to whoever is paying, itā€™s a business after all.

Our seats on the wing usually have empty seats somewhere around, just going to have to hope there arenā€™t a few loudmouth Pies fans that get them

Iā€™m sure they would be sold to whoever is paying, itā€™s a business after all.

Our seats on the wing usually have empty seats somewhere around, just going to have to hope there arenā€™t a few loudmouth Pies fans that get them

Itā€™s a certainty, if weā€™re losing theyā€™ll be in our faces taunting.
And IF we won then theyā€™ll turn nasty.

Iā€™m trying to track down two tickets myself. Reserved seats anywhere.

just an FYI to anyone else looking, scalping is illegal in Victoria and anyone asking over 10% of face value or running silent bidding wars is illegal and can result in large fines if reported. Ive come across a few ā€œdogs fansā€ trying to scalps tickets to other fans, real disgusting behaviour

Hey just a question guys, I have a level one membership is my seat reserved/do I have to do anything in addition this week to secure a ticket :) thanks

The email sent out to club supporters today seems to indicate that walk up GA will be available. I wish there was some further info regarding that given itā€™s been ā€˜sold outā€™ for some time.

The email sent out to club supporters today seems to indicate that walk up GA will be available. I wish there was some further info regarding that given itā€™s been ā€˜sold outā€™ for some time.

And as I seem to recall GA memberships have the admittance subject to capacity rider printed on them, or something similar.

And as I seem to recall GA memberships have the admittance subject to capacity rider printed on them, or something similar.
Itā€™s rather annoying. It says there is a specific Bulldogs GA area on level 3. I tried to upgrade tickets weeks ago but they were sold out so I sourced alternative tickets (in the Pies members section mind you) to ensure I could attend but now we find out that there is some GA available, however limited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back