Prediction Changes Dogs V Pies Friday 7 July Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

VDM has been okay but I think it should be him. I'd prefer to keep Daniel down back until JJ returns for a bit of extra ball use and composure without adding too much to a returning Richards. We're dealing with a key back trio that are already suspect with the ball under any pressure so we need to balance that out with our best ball users temporarily. We're also already struggling to get someone like Smith involved without adding an extra mid/forward to the mix.
I think it's all hands on deck in the middle and forward of centre this week so my preference is we keep VDM and Richards replaces Daniel who moves back to the midfield. It'll already be too late to stop the Pies if they're are running freely from our defensive side of half-way.

I hope they debut Jakob Ryan and have him run with Bailey Smith

8df517cc5bc34bfbeb053ba71a11711d

Not sure if this is the right place but I've got 2 great tickets on L2 to this game for sale. Can't go as I'm away for work. If anyone wants to go they get access to a room etc too. Selling for 80 ea

So Richards in, Hannan injured.
West comes in, Scott sub.

Round 17 - Western Bulldogs v Collingwood
Friday 7 July, 7.50pm AEST
Marvel Stadium

B: Taylor Duryea, Ryan Gardner, James O’Donnell
HB: Bailey Dale, Alex Keath, Ed Richards
C: Laitham Vandermeer, Marcus Bontempelli, Bailey Williams
HF: Jack Macrae, Aaron Naughton, Adam Treloar
F: Cody Weightman, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Rory Lobb
R: Tim English, Caleb Daniel, Tom Liberatore
Int: Caleb Poulter, Lachlan McNeil, Bailey Smith, Rhylee West
Sub: Anthony Scott
Emerg: Buku Khamis, Jordon Sweet, Arthur Jones

IN: E. Richards
OUT: M. Hannan (injured)

Can’t complain with that, well I’ll have a think on it for a little while and see what I can come up with later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannan has a calf injury? Hannan was dropped but they didn’t want to hurt his feelings. There was no way or reason Mitch Hannan was playing tomorrow.
Great to see Red back.

Hannan has a calf injury? Hannan was dropped but they didn’t want to hurt his feelings. There was no way or reason Mitch Hannan was playing tomorrow.
Great to see Red back.

That's what I said to the other 'alf, lol

Scott probably feels a bit unhappy- I thought he was influential last weekend including some very strong high pressure marks that others were dropping. Very happy to see West starting but McNeil was probably the one I would have moved out for Scott.

Are JJ and Liam Jones the only walk up starts we have injured ATM?

As well as JJ - we have García coming back to VFL. Was looking great Pre-season and then had a shocker or two early on where he looked like he couldn’t do anything right. I am a fan and hope he gets back into the groove. And Artie who just needs to get some confidence back.

Scott is still the worst player in the AFL at getting a handball out while being tackled. Does my head in, hasnt improved at all in that regard, wonder what the coaches are doing.

has anyone else noticed that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back