Prediction Changes Dogs V Pies Friday 7 July Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Bottom end is a bit grim & key defenders obviously grim but probably one of the more balanced sides we’ve put out for the year. 3 talls at either end (one being a genuine 2nd ruck), wingers on the wing, pressure small fwds around the core of the fwd line. Nice balance of inside/outside mids, a mix of outlets from defence covering both run & skill. Some utilities for flexibility if required.

Pretty balanced 23, hopefully they have a crack

Scott is still the worst player in the AFL at getting a handball out while being tackled. Does my head in, hasnt improved at all in that regard, wonder what the coaches are doing.

has anyone else noticed that?

I haven’t but I bet I will next time he is in one’s !

Is Hannan finally banished for good ?

Scott has been average last few but McNeil is lucky to keep spot, either or for me

Hope West takes this opportunity

Two ex-Pies, plus the Richards family connection.
We likely know everything there is to know, down to Craig Macrae's shoe size and the Daicos brothers' fave beats.
Carringbush won't know what's hit 'em.
Rory 'Pieman' Lobb to kick the sealer intercepting a clearing kick from Scott 'Graeme Allan' Pendlebury.
And Bont, well....

Screenshot_20230706-194942_YouTube.jpg

Can anyone tell me what Poulter offers. Not overly fast, very skinny and average skills and very average kick. There are a number players more deserving a game.

Is this the first time we’ve listed the sub on the team changes? Do any other clubs do this?

We did the same last week and so did Freo, I believe both for the first time (at the time teams were named on a Thursday at least)

Poulters opponent had about 30 touches last week. Running a lot of KMs last week probably means he was out of position most of the time. You gotta start somewhere but will be tough for him this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott probably feels a bit unhappy- I thought he was influential last weekend including some very strong high pressure marks that others were dropping. Very happy to see West starting but McNeil was probably the one I would have moved out for Scott.

Are JJ and Liam Jones the only walk up starts we have injured ATM?

As well as JJ - we have García coming back to VFL. Was looking great Pre-season and then had a shocker or two early on where he looked like he couldn’t do anything right. I am a fan and hope he gets back into the groove. And Artie who just needs to get some confidence back.
Agree I’d have Scott over McNeil every time. McNeil really needs to play as a pressure forward and not on the wing where he gets monstered in the contest.

Also I appreciate he's only played 2 games and was quiet in the VFL on the weekend but I'm hoping a a months time that Bedendo is putting his hand up for the wing opposite Wiliams.

Poulters opponent had about 30 touches last week. Running a lot of KMs last week probably means he was out of position most of the time. You gotta start somewhere but will be tough for him this week
He had 1 less SI than Henry who only had 5 CP out of his 33, all he did was rack up cheap ball on the half back and shite himself whenever anyone was within 5m of him Poults was more than fine

Can anyone tell me what Poulter offers. Not overly fast, very skinny and average skills and very average kick. There are a number players more deserving a game.
He might have some inside dirt on Collingwood :p I didn’t think he was too bad, first game for us.

Looking forward to the game, we are beyond due to actual show out in a big game with big expectations.

Looking forward to the game, we are beyond due to actual show out in a big game with big expectations.
I've attended 4 games this season for 4 losses (MEL, STK, PA, GEE). I warned myself that I would stay away but I've been dragged back in. I take full responsibility if we lose.

Two ex-Pies, plus the Richards family connection.
We likely know everything there is to know, down to Craig Macrae's shoe size and the Daicos brothers' fave beats.
Carringbush won't know what's hit 'em.
Rory 'Pieman' Lobb to kick the sealer intercepting a clearing kick from Scott 'Graeme Allan' Pendlebury.
And Bont, well....

View attachment 1730523

Is that Jim Edmond? Love it.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I've attended 4 games this season for 4 losses (MEL, STK, PA, GEE). I warned myself that I would stay away but I've been dragged back in. I take full responsibility if we lose.

Hopefully I negate you - I've gone to more losses than wins at Marvel & I'm staying home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back