Game Day Bevo's Dogs V Fly's Pies Marvel 7.50 tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gardner BOG in his 50th, will kick a goal after 2 successive 50m penalties.
Also one of his defensive punches will falcon DeGoey in a "Zane Cordy knee meets Callan Ward" scenario.
Seriously (!) though, I reckon Bevo has a plan, like the targeted entries v Melbourne last year. We will emerge victorious.

It’s been a while since I really looked forward to a game, am looking forward to this.
Reckon it will be a good one and although I back us to beat anyone, feel like today could be a real turning point in our season if we can get up.

Interested to see how they use VDM in this game. I think there's a chance he could be in a rolling hf/wing role in an attempt to stop the run of the Pies HBs before they get too far down field/past half way.

We win this game the top 4 dream in on, we lose and we'll be back in the pack fighting it out for a home elimination final.

The other thing I'd think about doing is have Flea go to Jeremy Howe. Force the match up somehow. And then have Flea play behind Howe and lobb it on Howe's head going I50 to let Flea jump all over him. I reckon Flea would love that assignment.

I am flying down for this one boys. I have never been to a Bulldogs vs Pies loss to the dogs.

I was there the day Kolyniuk kicked one of the greatest goals of all time as a 10 year old at the G. A moment I have never forgotten. I like the Pies, they helped us out in 89 and play a bloody entertaining style of footy. They are working class and have bad teeth like our mob.

I see Timmy English doing well against their 2 ruckman and if our key backs don’t sh*t the bed we will win. Our keys back need to off load to Dale at every chance. No unnecessary kicking from O’Donnell, Keith and for the love of god, Gardner.

See you at the game.

PS - do you Mexicans still serve heavy grog on Friday nights?

Not on the plane right now are you? I’m on a scummy Jetstar flight from Brisbane to Melbourne. There’s a large menacing character in the the seat behind me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am flying down for this one boys. I have never been to a Bulldogs vs Pies loss to the dogs.

I was there the day Kolyniuk kicked one of the greatest goals of all time as a 10 year old at the G. A moment I have never forgotten. I like the Pies, they helped us out in 89 and play a bloody entertaining style of footy. They are working class and have bad teeth like our mob.

I see Timmy English doing well against their 2 ruckman and if our key backs don’t sh*t the bed we will win. Our keys back need to off load to Dale at every chance. No unnecessary kicking from O’Donnell, Keith and for the love of god, Gardner.

See you at the game.

Sadly no full strengths at night game for beers but spirits are fine

Do the Pies send Moore to Naughty or Marra? If we can win that match-up it could go a long way to securing the win.

Pies weren't that impressive at there only other Marvel match this year.

Very keen for this one.

Do the Pies send Moore to Naughty or Marra? If we can win that match-up it could go a long way to securing the win.

Very keen for this one.
Naughty I would have thought. Reckon Marra might get off the leash with the crowd. Seems like a ‘showtime’ kid.

Very keen for this one.
Moore stays deep and hands off any forward that gets up the ground.

The pies won't get sucked in the way Pearce did last week. For all of Marra's praise, Naughton worked hard to give him that space

Moore stays deep and hands off any forward that gets up the ground.

The pies won't get sucked in the way Pearce did last week. For all of Marra's praise, Naughton worked hard to give him that space
Maybe start Lobby in the the ruck and plant Timmy at FF. Cop that Moore

Haven't looked fwd to a game this much in a long time.
How do we watch it and the cricket at the same time? 🤔

I envisage the cricket being on the tv while my iPad has the footy. I’ll record the game for replay purposes if the miracle happens.

How do we watch it and the cricket at the same time? 🤔

I envisage the cricket being on the tv while my iPad has the footy. I’ll record the game for replay purposes if the miracle happens.
It's a great problem to have. Beats the hell out Caaarlton v Norf with no alternative...CNN maybe.

See you at the game.

The day Kolynuik gave Collingwood the Kollywobbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back