Prediction Changes Dogs V Saints 18/3/2023 Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the bet that Treloar's hamstring tightness as they have called it, is actually a strain that costs him at least 2-3 weeks? We do this all the time for some reason...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good changes in my opinion. An extra small defender to help out in defence given the Saints will be playing small. Hopefully less of Daniel in defence. And also three guys who can play small forward, with spells in the middle. JJ and Hannan were probably the right ones to be dropped this week.

Should be no excuses to repeat last weeks effort given we have two extra small players this week. Three talls worked well in 2021, four was probably a bit to much as much as I wanted it to work.

Hope Treloar isn't serious given his history with soft tissue issues.

Great changes I think. Obviously not great losing Treloar and Lobb but the ins are good. Excited to see West and Garcia. Fair chance one of them starts as sub though.

Do we need 3 key backs this week? Would look better with more run down there imo, Clearly or Buku

But i can't wait for the Cordy v Bruce matchup, it's pretty much Carey v Jakovic reincarnated
I wouldn't be surprised if Jones is a late out.

The changes are fine given Treloar’s injury. Good news that it’s just awareness and not an injury despite the uncertainty for round 3.

Pleassssse Bevo play either West or Garcia in the midfield this week. There’s literally no excuse not to now.

Looking at the side, I expect Jones to be a late out for Buku. We’ve picked 8 defenders unless Bevo plans on moving Bruce forward or Caleb into the middle (my biggest fear).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back