Autopsy Dogs 77 lose to Pies 89

Remove this Banner Ad

Outplayed by Collingwood tonight, they took the foot off the pedal in the last but it was too little too late. You cant win against good teams playing 1.5 quarters of good footy

I wish I could turn invisible at work as often as Rory Lobb does.

Lost it in the 3rd. Costly misses when we had momentum. McNeil's one was a shocker. Jamarra played well but missed easy shots in the 2rd quarter.

Many players including Weightman let us down big time in the 3rd. He let Quainor dominate him off half back. Bonts miss in the 3rs was totally unacceptable.

Good effort to fight out the game and have a crack and not drop out heads which was honourable

Poulter didn't look out of place tonight. I thought Caleb Daniel was awesome too and Ryan Gardner played an amazing game. Very gutsy

The media Magpie Love fest is becoming absolutely sickening now. They haven't won a premiership with this squad, so In my eyes I don't rate them at all yet in terms of major achievements

We need to beat the Swans next week to stay in touch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost the game in the third when we failed to take our chances going forward.

Pies got a goal almost half the time they went inside 50 that quarter.

Some shitty decisions in the third too.

We just aren’t a top 4 team, still have list holes. Jones and JJ in the backline will make us better.

Still lack some speed through the middle and wings. Still struggle to stick our tackles

Nicholls has always hated us. We start 2 goals behind every time that flog umpires our games. I ******* hate the campaigner. Having said which….

Cracking game of footy. 4 goals from Naughton and Weightman and 2 from JUH? Yes please - excellent return and fought it to the end. Good return by red, Darcy doing good things in the 2’s.

I’ll definitely bank this week and a good builder for the finals. Plus we looked like a team that believed we belonged at the level. There are holes and Bevo Bevo’d but I’d take that result given where we were at v the suns. A win is better but there is life at the kennel this season.

Beveridge no moves again when the game was getting away. 5 mins left, he tried what the whole crowd could see, English Forward, Lobb ruck. Seriously that loss is on English. Absolutely pantsed by about the 20th ranked ruck in the league. Pathetic. Bailey Smith should be traded, played for the last 5 mins only

Bailey Smith as a half forward. Wow

you need a particular type of courage as a forward, backing back, diagonals, accepting the hit from behind.

Bailey doesnt have that so shouldnt play there

Miss-ed goals, mis-takes, mis-ery.

At least we didn't get blown out like it looked like we might have been at one point.

JUH is worth going to watch, even when we lose.(Wish I could. Maybe Round 23.) Naughton's strength scares me, but in a good way.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back