Autopsy Dogs apparently NOT out coached again... but still find a way to lose 78 v 73

Remove this Banner Ad

If you’re 5 goals up just ******* put Naugton down back and protect the lead. We barely even scored in the second half.

Why on earth would we be playing so high when we’re so far in the lead. This is beyond a joke and just ******* ridiculous coaching which has been holding this list back for way too long. He just never adjust and let’s us get reamed

* OFF BEVO

Who is ready for the epic backline of Gardner O’Donnell and Buku next week?
Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lobb move when well in front was typical Beveridge.

Against the wind we had to hold up in that third quarter and we experiment with lobb at full back.

Too bad we are stuck with this coach for 2 more years because of our weak football department and invisible president

Lobb has probably never played more than a few minutes in defence, but yeah let’s put him there instead of Naughton who can play there just as well as up forward.

Another self-inflicted loss from piss poor coaching, it looks like Bont has had enough too.

Two key defenders middle of the game and some dogshit officiating yet again.

Yet despite that, it’s still no excuse for throwing a 6 goal lead so hard. We’re incapable of stopping a run on and defending a lead. I’m excited to see what a new coach can do with this side next year

This team is the best ever at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

They fold like a deck of cards with alarming regularity. Where is the on field leadership.

All those misses from regulation scoring positions in the first half to lose by a kick.

Just absolutely diabolical.

Supporting this club is becoming a chore.

Couldn't really have lost two worse players today. Two key defenders

Did I mention I hate Toby Greene

Remove this Banner Ad

Back