Tigers supporters booing Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, I was at the game. The guy in front of me was booing him, I felt like giving him a fair clip across his head. Feral and useless, sums up Bitchmond, and their supporters, perfectly.

BlacK'n'ReD said:
Yep, I was at the game. The guy in front of me was booing him, I felt like giving him a fair clip across his head. Feral and useless, sums up Bitchmond, and their supporters, perfectly.
maybe you should worry more about your crap team than someone booing Cpt Precious! Tough Guy???

Macpie said:
maybe you should worry more about your crap team than someone booing Cpt Precious! Tough Guy???
I've had enough time worrying about my team, champ. Legends of the game; Hird, Voss, Judd, getting booed for no reason in particular. Someone's jealous...

BlacK'n'ReD said:
I've had enough time worrying about my team, champ. Legends of the game; Hird, Voss, Judd, getting booed for no reason in particular. Someone's jealous...

enough of the smokescreens your kidding no-one pal..talk bout the real issues....3 1/2 wins for th e year with no improvement likely anytime soon...GET REAL...play the ball NOT the man..:p

BlacK'n'ReD said:
Buckley gets booed everytime he runs on the ground. most take it as a mark of respect - a few feeble minds whinge about that too I guess. carry on!

Bojangles17 said:
enough of the smokescreens your kidding no-one pal..talk bout the real issues....3 1/2 wins for th e year with no improvement likely anytime soon...GET REAL...play the ball NOT the man..:p
When did this thread turn into a discussion about our season? You have finished a solid 9th (Again, lmao), and i'm sure everyone is happy with your teams' mediocrity. It's about champs getting booed, for no reason at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlacK'n'ReD said:
It's about champs getting booed, for no reason at all.
No its a continuation of the Hird tug fest we'ev had to endure since he came back from his last injury. And its about whining sycophants like you

BlacK'n'ReD said:
When did this thread turn into a discussion about our season? You have finished a solid 9th (Again, lmao), and i'm sure everyone is happy with your teams' mediocrity. It's about champs getting booed, for no reason at all.

mmmm yes, a very educated post here, i believe when terry wallace took over we were last, and had u boys perhaps made the finals. Only place essendon is going is backwards. Quite simply a team of has beens, so dont give us ***** bout mediocrity, ur club is where it belongs this season, in the bottom 2

Hird is a champion, there is no denying that fact. The only occassion I could see that they were giving him the big boo, is when he took a bit of a dive & was awarded the free & went on to goal. He was the main reason you stayed in the match, I love seeing great players playing very good footy & Hirdy certainly did that tonight.

bringbackschwarter5 said:
Well, it just shows how feral and uneducated Richmond supporters are. Bloody disgraceful

They boo Richo, so I suppose they think booing Hird is Okay:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Macpie said:
No its a continuation of the Hird tug fest we'ev had to endure since he came back from his last injury. And its about whining sycophants like you
How ironic, you're whining about me whining. Good stuff. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, I just reckon supporters of all teams should respect the stars (Not just Hird, all of 'em). Booing them is useless, they should be clapped and cheered. Whatever floats your boat champ, I'm looking towards next year.

BlacK'n'ReD said:
How ironic, you're whining about me whining. Good stuff. I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, I just reckon supporters of all teams should respect the stars (Not just Hird, all of 'em). Booing them is useless, they should be clapped and cheered. Whatever floats your boat champ, I'm looking towards next year.
good for you! no doubt the misery, mediocrity and ineptitude we saw from the bummers this year was an abberation and they will resume normal duty in 07! no doubt about it

its because their sick of booing their own team every week. Had to change it up for once.

tigers = all-round crapness (you know its true :thumbsu: )

Macpie said:
good for you! no doubt the misery, mediocrity and ineptitude we saw from the bummers this year was an abberation and they will resume normal duty in 07! no doubt about it
Mark my words right now, we will make finals next year. Laugh all you want, but i'm sure many people would've laughed at those who said the Pies would make finals this season. Save this post, bring it back up in 12 months time. You seem to be the resident wise-guy around these parts, good on ya' champ.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back