Tigers supporters booing Hird

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird deserved to be booed. He is too much of a champion to start imitating Matty Loyd and needed to be reminded of this as we'd all hate him to leave the game with our last memories of him being a cheating diver.

ralph.jpg

Leave the diving to Fatty (the Pig) Loyd

I'm almost certain that you guys are the most feral supporters in the AFL (Just ahead of Collingwood). I hope your team finishes 9th for another 15 seasons, you're going nowhere.

BlacK'n'ReD said:
I'm almost certain that you guys are the most feral supporters in the AFL (Just ahead of Collingwood). I hope your team finishes 9th for another 15 seasons, you're going nowhere.
Mate - chill out - it is quite common to boo players from the opposition - its all a bit of fun - and guess what - Hirdy's not above it either. You seem to be more distressed that people have a shot at your pin-up boy than you are about your clubs implosion. Get a grip!

btw Essendon and HRT. must be a fun guy!:)

tomthetiger said:
Bloody scum. Its not like anyone's ever booed Richo or anything :rolleyes:
That's because we've all been laughing at his childish, petulent sooky little dummy spits for 90% of his career, a few more games like last night and you might be able to compare him with Hirdy.

I Rock said:
IMO the match review panel should pick out all the blatent dives and then fine the players to stop suck acting.

I would have thought that all it takes is the umpires to do their job and not fall for dives. Pretty simple. By doing that, the diver will be putting his own side at disadvantage by being on the ground.

Loco_Pie said:
That's because we've all been laughing at his childish, petulent sooky little dummy spits for 90% of his career, a few more games like last night and you might be able to compare him with Hirdy.

Kick 650+ career goals then talk

bozo

Polo_14 said:
Kick 650+ career goals then talk

bozo
Didn't say he couldn't play, who knows how many goals he would have kicked by now in a decent team?,But, It's all me,me,me with Richo, he is a selfish, tantrum throwing sook.............and not in Hirdy's league.........by a loooooong way.
Bemused by Hirdy's brilliance......Amused by Richo's petulence.
No need to sign off your post with your real name, your username is fine.:D

Yea Richo has been fine since Spud left lol all the potatoe heads fault. anyway nothing wrong with booing players unless its like how judd got booed thats wrong but for a dodgy free kick i really think the booing was for the umpires

prettyboy said:
Yea Richo has been fine since Spud left lol all the potatoe heads fault no anyway nothign wrong with booing players unless its like how judd got booed thats wrong btufor a dodgy free kick i really think the booing was for the umpires
Anybody translate that?
Thanks for editing, fair enough.

prettyboy said:
Yea Richo has been fine since Spud left lol all the potatoe heads fault. anyway nothing wrong with booing players unless its like how judd got booed thats wrong but for a dodgy free kick i really think the booing was for the umpires
Booing when he gets near, or touches, the ball. Has nothing to do with any of the umps. Can't expect anything from a Richmond supporter(s), they've been starved of any success for too long. They're rabid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlacK'n'ReD said:
Booing when he gets near, or touches, the ball. Has nothing to do with any of the umps. Can't expect anything from a Richmond supporter(s), they've been starved of any success for too long. They're rabid.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

:p

Are you going to get upset that I just Booed your post? Bit sensitive arent we?

Punt_Road_Roar said:
BOOOOOOOOOOO

:p

Are you going to get upset that I just Booed your post? Bit sensitive arent we?
I'm not that offended that they boo at Hird, just the stars in general. You'll find that i'm defending the great players of today, nothing sensitive about it. It just makes me wonder why feral supporters boo great players? We'll miss 'em when they're gone.

Neutral_observer said:
I dont blame them

Hird is a fairy, and has been getting charity free kicks for as long as I can remember

This is what i dont understand, he didnt take a dive like one of our other players is prone to. The free wasnt there but how is it Hirds fault the umpire makes a bad decision. :confused:

Bojangles17 said:
enough of the smokescreens your kidding no-one pal..talk bout the real issues....3 1/2 wins for th e year with no improvement likely anytime soon...GET REAL...play the ball NOT the man..:p

And given we got close both times only to kick ourselves out of it i would be very concerned with how well you guys are traveling. We are crap most of us know that so where does that put you?

Loco_Pie said:
Didn't say he couldn't play, who knows how many goals he would have kicked by now in a decent team?,But, It's all me,me,me with Richo, he is a selfish, tantrum throwing sook.............and not in Hirdy's league.........by a loooooong way.
Bemused by Hirdy's brilliance......Amused by Richo's petulence.
No need to sign off your post with your real name, your username is fine.:D

Richo might be quite devoid of common sense on the field. And he can be so frustrating when he misses from right in front, or plays on and gets tackled.He may throw a tantrum, when he has made 4 or 5 leads at full pelt only to have them ignored until he is double teamed or somebody kicks it across the field where he is forced to make anither 4 or 5 leads. But he is far from selfish. He bleeds black and Gold more then any tiger i have seen in the last 10-15 years. And it is an insult to call him selfish.

This is what I love about esscum supporters. They’re so precious when it comes to their players.

Don't be fooled by a few sanctimonious bleeding heart bombers, for crying out loud how could anyone posibly hear a few lousy cheap shots over the constant vitriol directed toward Bradley or Bolton every few minutes:D

try again Bombers, geez soon youll have us all convinced that you didnt actaully lose another one...and its just a bad dream....

BlacK'n'ReD said:
When did this thread turn into a discussion about our season? You have finished a solid 9th (Again, lmao), and i'm sure everyone is happy with your teams' mediocrity. It's about champs getting booed, for no reason at all.

I think bojangles is not in tune with the bigger picture, and that is that Essendon do not belong down the bottom of the ladder, and come next year will not be down the bottom of the ladder, while his beloved Richmond will be down the bottom.

Sad thing for him is that we will actually get something out of this season....a top 5 pick...richmond again will finish 9th and get ***** all from the draft, and be back down in the bottom 4 next season where they belong, and bojangles will be back bagging the tigers as all good richmond supporters do.... unlike us more learned supporters who actually 'support' the team...no matter what position on the ladder

Richmond are the worst football club in the history of the AFL, I have more respect for Fremantle, and their supporters....and they wear purple!

The Dice Man said:
That just demonstrates the kinda thing you're attracted to Koc.

think you may need a few more english lessons there mate, re-read my last post, then come back to me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back