To Other North Supporters in Level 2 N9-N8-N7 !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in the MCC and was going nuts. I was up and shouting after the Cunnington / Gibson goal and some old flog Essendon supporter behind me told me to sit down! It was after a goal for gods sake. He got a well deserved spray. There were a couple of other instances of MCC fuddy duddiness also. I'm buying a ticket with north membership this week to carry on like a crazy when we smash the cats.

I was in MCC also. Went off my melon many a time. Had a row of * supporters in front of me. Interestingly they were fine when I sprayed their players based on skill (or lack of) but when I had a crack at Heppell/Hurley about their sh*t hair cuts, I got a heap of death stares..........pretty much says it all about their club.

N6-1, I assume that is in N6, anyway, Row E so yeah behind cheer squad. :D

I was hoping for N49 to N52, but can't seem to get it, then all NM allocation ran out already :p so went cat 2 for N6.

Me too. Row g, seat 15. Mental crowd.
You must have been just in front of us.
I got on earlier this week and got different tickets, up on level 2A.
If ticketek had let me choose I would have gone back to M6, but we'll just have to try and replicate that noise and passion upstairs :thumbsu:

Nah mate, there was a lady in front of us listening to her radio, who gave us a couple of updates on how long there was to go. Not sure if she was with you, but she was a legend. "30 seconds left!!!!!" was one of my favourite calls of the night. I hadn't realised i'd stopped breathing until after she said that and I started again!

Nah mate, there was a lady in front of us listening to her radio, who gave us a couple of updates on how long there was to go. Not sure if she was with you, but she was a legend. "30 seconds left!!!!!" was one of my favourite calls of the night. I hadn't realised i'd stopped breathing until after she said that and I started again!

Nah I was by myself. Didn't hear any lady giving time updates. If you guys are in similar seats this friday, which I am, will definitely have to come have a chat pre-game or at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way in the world i could have pulled out my phone and actually held it to record.

Thats impressive as mine would have ended 6 rows over in the middle of the scum...

I did...we knew there was 30 secs to go so I whipped it out and recorded it in M6 and just filmed a 360 degree with the closing shot being me doing a video selfie...therefore it wont see the light of day on FB or YouTube...but it is hilarious nonetheless.

I was sitting in level 2a p14 we had a lot of north supporters around us it was really great a lot of noise even this essendon supporter crack the shits at he wife before 5mins of the bounce he notice how many of our supporters were around us he said to his wife how many bloody north Melbourne supporters in this area and then his wife tells him to shut up and do not say a word his face was priceless

Kudos to all in M50 where I was sitting with 2 kanga / 3 bomber mates.

I was the peanut in row J who kept turning around to the crowd in the 3rd qtr comeback, gesturing to 'shhhhh' until we had '3 more', then '2 more' etc, geeing them all up to give it to my Ess mates.

And did we what!!!

I was sitting in level 2a p14 we had a lot of north supporters around us it was really great a lot of noise even this essendon supporter crack the shits at he wife before 5mins of the bounce he notice how many of our supporters were around us he said to his wife how many bloody north Melbourne supporters in this area and then his wife tells him to shut up and do not say a word his face was priceless

Thats where i am this week mate. Are they good seats there?

yea mate they are good seats at least u got a seat there i could not get any level 2a seats for the geelong game i even line up at 9am to get them already sold out

Wow, What time do you think you got to the cashier Jazza? I was on the phone about 9.25am and got offered front row in P1

and asked for P14, She cancalled the P1 tix and offered me front row P14. I was only wanting 2 tickets so might be different if

you were wanting a bigger group together mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back