Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 10 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know this might get buried in the Matildas autopsy but Victor Axelsen from Denmark has won the gold medal in the badminton men's singles, becoming only the second Danish gold medallist (breaking the run of who else but the Chinese in the event).

China will walk away with 'only' 2 gold medals out of 5 from badminton. For perspective they swept all 5 in London.

One of those days for Australia where a handle bar exploded, a ball kicks up with vicious spin and a disallowed goal...

Where's our next gold medal coming from? I know we've been spoiled so far this Olympics but today has been a bit of a reality check, not sure what else we can possibly win. Peter Bol tomorrow maybe?

Then again we normally get a few random surprise medals in the 2nd week like in Rio when we won the modern pentathlon.

Where's our next gold medal coming from? I know we've been spoiled so far this Olympics but today has been a bit of a reality check, not sure what else we can possibly win. Peter Bol tomorrow maybe?

Then again we normally get a few random surprise medals in the 2nd week like in Rio when we won the modern pentathlon.

Sailing in the 470s - the men's pair have a commanding lead and will be heavy favourites.

Otherwise it will be a mostly barren second week but that's typical for Australia in Olympics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 12.5 was over under so I think we’ve nearly run out of chances.

Sailing in the 470s - the men's pair have a commanding lead and will be heavy favourites.

Otherwise it will be a mostly barren second week but that's typical for Australia in Olympics.

Don’t we have a few chances in the velodrome?

Men’s hockey and women’s waterpolo best of our team chances

You can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back