Tom Hawkins - NAB rising star?

Remove this Banner Ad

And 6 goals against the Tigers 2006 team???....that's not such a big feat!

Just thought I'd butt in here and point out that in 2006, 6 goals by a Geelong player against Richmond might have been handy, since we beat them by 20 points down at Kardinia.

:p

But then, if they had kicked those 6 goals, Joel Selwood might be somewhere else...

Anyway, continue on.

Just thought I'd butt in here and point out that in 2006, 6 goals by a Geelong player against Richmond might have been handy, since we beat them by 20 points down at Kardinia.

:p

But then, if they had kicked those 6 goals, Joel Selwood might be somewhere else...

Anyway, continue on.

Yeah but we had kent Kingsley then, that was never going to happen.

Good point on Selwood though, he probably would have been at Hawthorn but then they have a history of passing top players by *cough* Judd*cough*

Yeah but we had kent Kingsley then, that was never going to happen.

Good point on Selwood though, he probably would have been at Hawthorn but then they have a history of passing top players by *cough* Judd*cough*

Ohh, I don't know about that.

*cough* Tambling *cough*

Buddy Franklin is a poor mans Ben Cousin.

:thumbsu: Hardly anyone picks up on gold posts like this Poida.. You are under-rated on Bay 13.

Whats Tambling got to do with this you F***ing tosser

Well, someday-somehow wrote this:

so I wrote this:

Ohh, I don't know about that.

*cough* Tambling *cough*

as we passed over Tambling to draft Franklin.

And, as history shows, in this instance we did not pass over a 'top player'.

Thanks for playing 'Who's Wants to be a Knobjockey' :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right now, Hodge for sure.

Who wants a cripple with a headache?

:) :thumbsu:
I have been slightly dissapointed with you of late FR. Ya no, dropping down to the level of McHawk and others. You are better than them - this post is evidence of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back