Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Full Tilt poker
What's happened to this bloke?
He was a $2.50 favourite for the NAB rising star pre-season and the bloke has yet to get a nomination this season thus far..
To top it off he has also played 10 games this season..:thumbsdown:

Trent Cotchin or Rhys Palmer will fight it out this year for mine, as for the tomahawk, i'm glad this unco-ordinated, McDonalds eating handbagger is listed at the Geelong FC.. Your future forward stocks look bright:eek:...

So this 'future star' of the Geelong forward line has had two chances at winning this award and has failed miserably both times.

No wonder you are begging Nablett to come back. A pea heart is better than no heart, I guess.

I could be wrong, but I thought you could be nominated in consecutive years, provided you still fit the criteria?

Regardless, if he was favourite to win the award as the OP says, then he is probably eligible.

So this 'future star' of the Geelong forward line has had two chances at winning this award and has failed miserably both times.

No wonder you are begging Nablett to come back. A pea heart is better than no heart, I guess.

wow, are you a surgeon
with such medical knowledge one can only admire such insights full of depth and knowledge

and you also are an expert in failing, being from the hole otherwise known as franga

i think from memory your wonderful team raved about zac, and where is he at now,

but wonderful insights you have detailed, i will analyse them time and time again

What's happened to this ******?
He was a $2.50 favourite for the NAB rising star pre-season and the ****** has yet to get a nomination this season thus far..
To top it off he has also played 10 games this season..:thumbsdown:

Trent Cotchin or Rhys Palmer will fight it out this year for mine, as for the tomahawk, i'm glad this unco-ordinated, McDonalds eating ****** is listed at the Geelong FC.. Your future forward stocks look bright:eek:...

this is such a wonderful troll
and your use of the english language is just so wonderful

as for eating that my little friend is stuart dew

and for a player who kicked 7 goals on the weekend he is doing ok

we must remember it was the famous hawthorn football club that sooked like a princess when he was a father and son pick, and the same princess overlooked chris judd

wow, are you a surgeon
with such medical knowledge one can only admire such insights full of depth and knowledge

Says the 14y with no punctuation....:rolleyes:

and you also are an expert in failing, being from the hole otherwise known as franga

Not sure that this has anything to do with the topic. Would be a bit like me having a go at you for being "Unlisted". You gutless douche.

i think from memory your wonderful team raved about zac, and where is he at now,

Ahh, we certainly played him, not sure anyone raved about him, though. Looks like a failure so far, kiddo.

but wonderful insights you have detailed, i will analyse them time and time again

With your lack of literacy skills, no wonder you have to read things two or three times. Get back to me when you catch up. :thumbsu:

Give Hawthorn a ring. I'm sure Franklin or Roughead could give him some pointers on how to be young AND successful.

i would not get too carried away, my unlearned friend
buddy could teach a number of anti-social behaviours

and as for roughhead he is not some great player, probably marginally ahead of zac dawson

but you really are adding deep value to the analysis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the 14y with no punctuation....:rolleyes:

Wow, how did you ever know i was 14, you are so smart

Not sure that this has anything to do with the topic. Would be a bit like me having a go at you for being "Unlisted". You gutless douche.

So, take the high moral ground, and biffo go for the man, real tough stuff, hey big boy

Ahh, we certainly played him, not sure anyone raved about him, though. Looks like a failure so far, kiddo.

clarko thought and said he was going to be special

With your lack of literacy skills, no wonder you have to read things two or three times. Get back to me when you catch up. :thumbsu:

keep up the good work champ

I'd prefer my KPP to be eating Macca's than sniffing the good stuff. For christ's sake he's a second year 19 y.o. Enjoy failing misreably this year Hawks fans. Can't wait to taste your tears you hacks.

I'd prefer my KPP to be eating Macca's than sniffing the good stuff. For christ's sake he's a second year 19 y.o. Enjoy failing misreably this year Hawks fans. Can't wait to taste your tears you hacks.

Im sure a couple of his friends will introduce him to that over time ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back