Strategy Trade and List Management thread 3 (...The pining for the departed. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Whitfield, pretty disgusting that the Giants wanted to throw the girlfriend under the bus, too.

More evidence of the toxic masculine culture that was on display during the prelim.
Absolutely disgusting and completely implausible. It's hard to see how they thought anyone would believe it when they made it up: "I told her I was trying to avoid drug testers to help myself get out of the relationship, and I was at Lambert's house because of a migraine".

How does that lie help him to get out of the relationship? "Hey babe, I might've taken PEDs accidentally, so we should break up." It's utter nonsense really.

If he was just trying to get some space and he actually had a migraine, why not "hey babe, I'm staying at Lambert's house because I have a migraine". Why on earth would he feel the need to hide the migraine from her? There's just no reason for him to make up the drugs story.

Lol have a look at this gem from the giants board

"If that resolution includes draft sanctions against us that affect this draft I will lose my s**t.

We have given up so much to get to Pick 2, if that was taken away it would be ridiculous.."
So much heartache, so much pain.

They don't deserve this.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whitfield is looking a 4 and wouldn't be surprised if Allen and Lambert get at least 12 months for their part.

Pies will be a basket case. Let Balme walk to the Tigers and took on a bloke who is under investigation.

Buckley assistant coach role at GWS confirmed ;)

The fact the AFL has taken 16 months to investigate this is just a joke. They've obviously tried to sweep it under the carpet and hope people would forget.

The initial investigation done by GWS was by a friend of the Board with the Boards oversite. Final result "nothing to see here, move on"

Even more bizarre (albeit not surprising) that the woman who had oversite of the investigation is now an AFL Commissioner.

Learned nothing since 2013.

Trying to cheapen our flag by turning the competition into a basket case.

Rant over...

GWS won't get any sanctions towards the club.

Will be a 4 year ban and move on.

Afl being very careful because of asada/WADA

Find it very hard that he will get a reduced sentenced because of the duration of the investigation

GWS won't get any sanctions towards the club.

Will be a 4 year ban and move on.

Afl being very careful because of asada/WADA

Find it very hard that he will get a reduced sentenced because of the duration of the investigation
GWS failing to do a correct investigation of one of their own players should not result in a discount to sentencing.... But this is slightly off topic....

If Lachie Whitfield is doing performance enhancing drugs he
should ask for a refund as they are not working. Taking
some kind of perverse pleasure out of this is wrong and
would not happen if it were a bulldog player.

If Lachie Whitfield is doing performance enhancing drugs he
should ask for a refund as they are not working. Taking
some kind of perverse pleasure out of this is wrong and
would not happen if it were a bulldog player.
It was illicit drugs he was trying to hide, not performance enhancing... The key is he was doing to run away from drug testers, wether he was taking prohibited substances or not

It was illicit drugs he was trying to hide, not performance enhancing... The key is he was doing to run away from drug testers, wether he was taking prohibited substances or not
I think he thought the illicit drugs might have had traces of performance enhancing drugs (like Keefe and Thomas) and that's why he was trying to run away

I think he thought the illicit drugs might have had traces of performance enhancing drugs (like Keefe and Thomas) and that's why he was trying to run away
Correct bobby2, i would imagine all the cocaine snorters would
have been shitting themselves during this period thinking did i
buy from the same tainted batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back