Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know Dom. Smart guy who, as you’d expect, lives and breathes the draft. He’s been part of quite a large team at Collingwood so from the outside looking in you can’t really gauge his personal hits and misses. I’m sure he will have presented to the club in detail. Think he’ll do well.

👍

Know Dom. Smart guy who, as you’d expect, lives and breathes the draft. He’s been part of quite a large team at Collingwood so from the outside looking in you can’t really gauge his personal hits and misses. I’m sure he will have presented to the club in detail. Think he’ll do well.
Well you suddenly became my best friend, especially around draft time

We’ve got a new little birdy!

Grundy the only slider yes but the other two were never going to last far past the pick they went. They were touted as top 10 weeks out from the draft. Picking a gun player with Pick 5 and 6 doesn’t exactly require much skill for someone who watches U18 footy all year round.

Go and have a quick geez at their draft hauls over the last 10 years. Been some stinkers
Tell that to Melbourne and gold coast

There's always one.

Lol, come on Dergert, I’m never “that one”

My comments were only in response to others stating that he’s got good pedigree coming from Collingwood, which I disagree with.
By the sounds of it he’ll turn out alright which is a big win for us. Hopefully our good drafting continues with Dom!!

Lol, come on Dergert, I’m never “that one”

My comments were only in response to others stating that he’s got good pedigree coming from Collingwood, which I disagree with.
By the sounds of it he’ll turn out alright which is a big win for us. Hopefully our good drafting continues with Dom!!
Just stirring brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard from Panalstroz?

Last I heard he was going on a holiday to China in the new year. Wuhan I think.

No word of a lie, we had a guy turn up in the office here in Singapore a few weeks into the New Year and loudly announce - my relatives from Wuhan are staying with me now.....

Que absolute silence in the office until he was told to * off and not return....

No word of a lie, we had a guy turn up in the office here in Singapore a few weeks into the New Year and loudly announce - my relatives from Wuhan are staying with me now.....

Que absolute silence in the office until he was told to fu** off and not return....

I understand this isn't the place but I have to know more here. Was he employed and let go? Or a client?

I understand this isn't the place but I have to know more here. Was he employed and let go? Or a client?

He was employed and still is - he had to go into quarantine for a while and get medical clearance to return to work...

He was described as “socially inconsiderate” by someone here.

We have all (300 odd people) been working from home for a few weeks now.

He was employed and still is - he had to go into quarantine for a while and get medical clearance to return to work...

He was described as “socially inconsiderate” by someone here.

We have all (300 odd people) been working from home for a few weeks now.
I have a trip booked for Sept/Oct, returning to Aus via Hong Kong and Singapore. I'm wondering at what stage I should start getting nervous and open myself up to the idea of losing money/re-scheduling the last bit of my trip..

I have a trip booked for Sept/Oct, returning to Aus via Hong Kong and Singapore. I'm wondering at what stage I should start getting nervous and open myself up to the idea of losing money/re-scheduling the last bit of my trip..

The earlier you change the cheaper it will be.

There was an article on either The Age or News.com.au - explaining what your rights were with regards to bookings and cancellations etc. I'll see if I can find it and PM you....

Pardon the intrusion gang, however came across a few interesting tidbits:

Dogs had the best offer on the table for Ben King. While all the media/hype was around the Saints, Ive been told that that Dogs were very involved and had the ear of Connors.

Dogs very interested in Jye Caldwell and Dan Venables.
Venables is sitting out the entire season with concussion symptoms. May need to focus our interest elsewhere.

It is interesting hearing we are interested in these guys - would suggest that maybe with Marra in the draft we would look to use our 1st round pick to secure a player and some latter draft picks.

Look I know people have lives to live... but how the hell anyone can do anything during GF week other than plan their entire life around the potential fortunes of our mighty club has me questioning your sanity/footy commitment/sexual preferences/religion/political alignment/loyalty to Australia/race/susceptibility to COVAD 19. Other than that, enjoy your travels... splitters!

Friend had a cruise booked, was contacted by the cruise people and told the cruise was cancelled. Friend was given a full refund plus a discount voucher for a future cruise.

I'd say wait until they contact you. If you contact them you might not get a full refund. They seem to be pretty aware of the ramifications of going ahead with cruises that may be stranded in foreign ports if illness breaks out. Many are cancelling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back