Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

not stressing over phantom guides for draft here. 3-4 weeks out and the Bont wasn’t rated in top 20. It was last couple of weeks when he jumped as word got out on who clubs were taking.

If we could pull off that trade I'd be looking to get something back from Adelaide with Keath for 35.
Maybe throw in the mid third round pick to get Adelaides 2020 third.

Then we have banked 2 extra seconds and a third for 2020 - Keath and Bruce - and go to the draft with 13, a third rounder and late picks.
I'd give a 2nd and 4th for Jenkins and Keath. Job done.....then I'd throw pick 13 at Martin. Stuff Bruce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big footy never ceases to amaze me at this time of year with so many larping list managers and people getting upset by their unfair imaginary trade proposals.

Keath and Bruce are the standard trades that always get done and you’re left wondering why they couldn’t have just done that on the first day.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just had a terrifying thought.

Most of us are enthusiastically patting Sam Power on the back for holding firm in the face of feeble offers or outrageous proposals from other clubs. What balls of steel he must have.

But what if he's actually asleep at the wheel? Comatose in a drunken stupor? Or trembling in the foetal position under his desk?

Has anybody actually seen Sam these last few days? Sa-am? Sam! SAM! Are you out there somewhere?

1571126435129.png

Bring back JMac. We'd have our trades finalised days ago. We'd have no draft picks left, but at least we'd have received gratification

This Sammy Powers and this sticking to his guns business is just doing our Bulldog heads in...
How good has his legacy been so far at GWS. Trading Patton and Scully for 4th rounders.

I'd give a 2nd and 4th for Jenkins and Keath. Job done.....then I'd throw pick 13 at Martin. Stuff Bruce.
Even if Adelaide paid his full wage and gave us a pick to take Jenkins I’d be fuming if we took him. The way he sooked up last year and put in next to no effort in some games he played turned me right off him. No matter what problems he had with the club or coach doesn’t excuse a distinct lack of effort for his teammates. No way I’d want him in the same trench as me

Even if Adelaide paid his full wage and gave us a pick to take Jenkins I’d be fuming if we took him. The way he sooked up last year and put in next to no effort in some games he played turned me right off him. No matter what problems he had with the club or coach doesn’t excuse a distinct lack of effort for his teammates. No way I’d want him in the same trench as me
Thought he took it on the chin pretty well and actually played his way back into the team and hit good form then got injured. Dont want him but dont think he sooked that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back