Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Jesse Hogan is on his way to Swans

We should try and join in and grab Ben Ronke as a three way deal
Has Ronke actually been linked to us and by someone credible?

Yes please. Doesn't need to kick 7 goals in a game to have an impact in our side. His pressure can be elite, and he'd fit right into our side as a role player. Wouldn't imagine he costs much. Pick upgrade or future 4th at most, hopefully delisted free agent

Last edited:
I have no problem with the Bombers asking the question as no doubt all clubs do but we shouldn’t immediately assume it’s player driven and if you read Tom Brownes report there was no mention that the player was interested just that the Bombers were. Managers would field these inquiries all the time
It’s just the thought of Dunkley running around in a Bombers guernsey that instantly repulsed me. Don’t worry, I know it’s not happening.

It’s just the thought of Dunkley running around in a Bombers guernsey that instantly repulsed me. Don’t worry, I know it’s not happening.
I'd rather he were traded to someone like Carlton for half the price. I don't like the idea of the Bombers actually improving their list profile

Yes please. Doesn't need to kick 7 goals in a game to have an impact in our side. His pressure can be elite, and he'd fit right into our side as a role player. Wouldn't imagine he costs much. Pick upgrade or future 4th at most, hopefully delisted free agent
I think I remember reading he had a back injury this year. That’s why he didn’t play. Could be a worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Port have put in a call to Aliir Aliir. I hope we have too

What happened to Ronke? Is he just not very good or is there a genuine player in there?

Apparently Port have put in a call to Aliir Aliir. I hope we have too
If he’s available, he should be priority 1. Suits us perfectly. Big bodied defender who can stint in the ruck.

If he’s available, he should be priority 1. Suits us perfectly. Big bodied defender who can stint in the ruck.
Yep although I’d personally keep him out of the ruck. I feel like that’s part of the reason he’s regressed the last couple of years at the Swans, thrown around too much

What happened to Ronke? Is he just not very good or is there a genuine player in there?

Played an out of the box game where he kicked 7 on a Friday night, so that sticks in peoples minds. But apart from that has struggled to impact games. Didn't hit the scoreboard from three games this year.

Might be worth it if very cheap but I'd rather persist with Cavarra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back