Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s the Bulldog way, always undervalue our own, and want the new shiny toy the other kids got. :)

The fact that Dunks has been playing more forward this season has removed some of his hard defensive running and backline help, which he did a lot of last season.

I think that this has been part of our defensive decline this season.

The fact that Dunks has been playing more forward this season has removed some of his hard defensive running and backline help, which he did a lot of last season.

I think that this has been part of our defensive decline this season.
I laughed a few days ago Dunkley was on channel 10 sport doing some puff piece and the tagline said "Josh Dunkley - Bulldogs forward".

I understand that, but you don’t delist someone after one season especially after they’ve played a majority of the games in that particular season and despite the noise, hasn’t been our worst performer.
And you don't re-sign someone for two years after being on the list for 7 years just because they're a good bloke. List management is a tough business. FWIW id rather McComb on the list at the end of the year than Roarke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Timmy! Awesome stuff, glad to get that one officially done as the most important signing of the year - let’s hope he continues on his way to being the premier ruckman in the competition. Blokes a damn unicorn - still so much potential on top of his current output, could genuinely be the best player in the comp or the first non-mid to win a Brownlow, he’ll poll very well over his career

Wet toast supporters confident on English at free agency

They're about to bottom out wouldn't be so confident

IF Tim wanted to go there, he could have got there this year.
WC:
Take McGovern and a third round pick OR we go via PSD.

Dogs:
We won’t take McGovern even IF you add a third round pick.

On other non-McGovern topics, what are you giving us for English?

WC:
PSD it is then.

No brainer by Tim to take him to free agency, would have been a silly financial decision to lock himself in this that long term. No gives us at least 2 years to plan for a worse case scenario if he does leave.

Time English re-signs eh?

bond-james.gif

Now youse get on with fretting over Dunkley's departure.

Or better still. Two more years of speculation as to what English will do at the end of this brand new contract.

john-oliver-cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back