Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The major issue I have with Cameron is his obvious connections to the club. Do we really want another person with strong connections to Bevo, Grant & Darcy at the head of the club? It’ll end up being much of the same amongst that group.

He has never inspired me as a coach.

The major issue I have with Cameron is his obvious connections to the club. Do we really want another person with strong connections to Bevo, Grant & Darcy at the head of the club? It’ll end up being much of the same amongst that group.

I feel he's a bit different having spent significant time at other clubs (Richmond, Hawthorn, and now GWS).

He has practice being the voice of reason with tyrants though. Rocket, Clarko etc

Better than some campaigner from St Bedes

A few of the doubters may be a bit more receptive to my mail now haha

Not saying everything ends up happening

See this is why I dont understand the constant moaning about people questioning anybody who posts tidbits of info that they come across.

If the info does come to pass, you get to say I told you so and if it doesn't. Nobody will care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like him as a coach. Took GWS to a GF and they would've probably won the premiership if the beat us in 2016. Given the injuries GWS have had over his time there he has done well. Add to that, he might bring back that attacking flair we had last year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like him as a coach. Took GWS to a GF and they would've probably won the premiership if the beat us in 2016. Given the injuries GWS have had over his time there he has done well. Add to that, he might bring back that attacking flair we had last year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whereas I'd argue the opposite. He doesn't and never had a plan B - he never taught a defensive mindset to any of the playing group, they had and have no work ethic when the going gets tough. He had an ultra talented list with endless top draft picks, yet completely butchered any attempt at list and salary cap management (not entirely his fault) - and failed to win anything.

Its chris grant driving it.

He got Liam Jones

Whereas I'd argue the opposite. He doesn't and never had a plan B - he never taught a defensive mindset to any of the playing group, they had and have no work ethic when the going gets tough. He had an ultra talented list with endless top draft picks, yet completely butchered any attempt at list and salary cap management (not entirely his fault) - and failed to win anything.
To summarise

1660125162660.jpeg

Barrass
Jones
Leon Cameron
+ 1 more good assistant

Webb to the vfl and spangher to development.

And I’ll be the happiest fan on earth.

Barass would obviously need a pretty hefty contract. Presumably then we know at least 1 of our higher value players are leaving?
Hunter.

I was told last week that Hunter has been told to explore his options.

A few other de-listings like JJ and Schache will also free cap space. Bont also took unders to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back