Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell you what, while none of the names are particularly exciting, there does feel like A LOT of players moving about
OIP.Oz5TAjR7NZq53r8CNOMYcwHaEc
The A-Z of potatoes?

Don't mind tuning in to Morris/Edmund and Twomey/Beveridge as they all seem to have some decent info.

The rest of it isn't worth listening to.
Can’t add Riley and Cal if you removed their incessant mentions of how every item they discuss they reported on afl.com.au plus sponsor plugs and Essendon talk the hour would be about 6 minutes long.

Don't mind tuning in to Morris/Edmund and Twomey/Beveridge as they all seem to have some decent info.

The rest of it isn't worth listening to.
The Gettable podcast is all I have been listening to of Trade Radio and seems like it rounds up everything nicely.

The Gettable podcast is all I have been listening to of Trade Radio and seems like it rounds up everything nicely.

Yeah Riley and Cal seem to genuinely be decent guys, and only seem to put stuff out there that they have an inkling about.

The rest of them though...oof - especially Edmund. Don't know how that idiot still has a job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Riley and Cal seem to genuinely be decent guys, and only seem to put stuff out there that they have an inkling about.

The rest of them though...oof - especially Edmund. Don't know how that idiot still has a job.
Because he says yes to everything

Any shift that needs filling, he is there

Perennial shill

Thought I might listen whilst at work in the office.

Turn it on to advertisements.

Ads last 3 minutes.

Turn it off

Same, just tuned in at work. And from the sounds of the Ads they’re running I’m not their target audience.

Completely unlistenable they talk for about 4 minutes while plugging adds
Then it’s off to 6 minutes of real adds
I turned it on for the drive home from work. Was on ads for about 5 minutes. Then Damo spoke for about 2 minutes about some bull**** and then said we're off to a break for another 6 minutes. WTF? You haven't done anything you campaigner, why do you need a break?

I turned it on for the drive home from work. Was on ads for about 5 minutes. Then Damo spoke for about 2 minutes about some bull**** and then said we're off to a break for another 6 minutes. WTF? You haven't done anything you campaigner, why do you need a break?
We all complain about it then we listen to it then we rant about how s**t it is…then we get into arguments on BF then we do it all again tomorrow.
What Are We Doing Mass Shooting GIF by GIPHY News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back