Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Barret whinging about FA compo again Haha

I dont think we should scrap compo but change the system where its not tied to the clubs ladder posistion
At least he doesn’t cheerlead for what’s best for the club he supports being a north supporter as opposed to weasle and conesy who change their opinion depending on what is the better outcome for their club.
I like it
I don’t like him because he s**t cans freo but respect him because his critical on north aswell

Against my better judgement, I just turned it on. Got through the ads to find out my patience was rewarded with a chat with Zac Fisher! Imagine my excitement.

Seriously, do North fans even want to hear what he has to say?

Against my better judgement, I just turned it on. Got through the ads to find out my patience was rewarded with a chat with Zac Fisher! Imagine my excitement.

Seriously, do North fans even want to hear what he has to say?
A very special guest! apparently 😂

I like the fact they have a comedian on Trade Wadio - Adam Cooney suggested Port may need to stump up their F1 for Rat. The fact Port traded it out three days ago seems to have escaped Adam's attention!

Is he getting paid to do the comedy stuff? LOL

One trade for the day, and with a four-club trade/picks deal is going just after 6pm, they're off the air at 6 on the dot.

Seriously laughable outfit.

They should do a comedy week show.

The content creators are the worst. Etc Jenkins, Cam Luke, Adam Cooney. Just filling up with time with shitty calls and content to fill in the gaps between ads.

Edmund and Morris were pretty good. So was the gettable boys. Didn’t listen to any others tbh

The content creators are the worst. Etc Jenkins, Cam Luke, Adam Cooney. Just filling up with time with shitty calls and content to fill in the gaps between ads.

Edmund and Morris were pretty good. So was the gettable boys. Didn’t listen to any others tbh
I'm a sucker in that I usually listen to way more than I'd care to admit. Not his year though, it was painful.

The middle of the day was ok. Everything else was trash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back