Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be going I'm afraid. Sorry, but I am only genuinely interested in AFL football.

Nothing against you the people who say they don't care about Womens Footy are pretty pathetic. Why hate Womens Footy?

Nothing against you the people who say they don't care about Womens Footy are pretty pathetic. Why hate Womens Footy?

Some people might still take that a bit personally, Dave.

But hey, I'm pumped about the women's comp. :thumbsu:

Are you saying I am pathetic? Did I say I hate women's football? All I said is that I am only interested in AFL football. Stop making assumptions. I pay money and give up time to watch sports that I like. I have no interest in rugby, soccer, basketball, car racing, bike racing and lots of other sports. I have no interest in paying money to watch lower grades of football either. If women's football is on TV and I find it entertaining I may become a convert. In the meantime, please do not call me pathetic. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TD, not all footy fans are interested in the new women's competition, and that's fair enough. Some may develop an interest, even a passion, and others won't.

Let's see how it goes over the course of 2017. If our girls do well, even better. A defeat of Carlton might generate some love.:D

Are you saying I am pathetic? Did I say I hate women's football? All I said is that I am only interested in AFL football. Stop making assumptions. I pay money and give up time to watch sports that I like. I have no interest in rugby, soccer, basketball, car racing, bike racing and lots of other sports. I have no interest in paying money to watch lower grades of football either. If women's football is on TV and I find it entertaining I may become a convert. In the meantime, please do not call me pathetic. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Pretty sure its still considered afl these days even when the girls play it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just thought that Collingwood Fans will at Least Follow it

Yep, not my cup of tea mate, I'm not a big fan of local footy either and I also only ever watch VFL when we're playing, I like high quality footy.

I would not call all AFL Footy High Quality and Collingwood have had a Real Lack of that the last few years

TD, not all footy fans are interested in the new women's competition, and that's fair enough. Some may develop an interest, even a passion, and others won't.

Let's see how it goes over the course of 2017. If our girls do well, even better. A defeat of Carlton might generate some love.:D

Apology Sent

What's the difference with you saying you won't watch Swan in the jungle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back