Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Any thought you want to share with us TD as we get ready to enter a new year?

Something perhaps that might shine some light on the post covid gloom of ever increasing prices and lifestyles dependent on dwindling disposable income? Do you see the rich getting richer, the poor poorer, ice melting, rivers flooding, forests burning, countries fighting or EVs taking over the car market? Will we win the 1024 premiership or will we take our eye off the ball and miss the big dance?

A thought?

Any thought you want to share with us TD as we get ready to enter a new year?

Something perhaps that might shine some light on the post covid gloom of ever increasing prices and lifestyles dependent on dwindling disposable income? Do you see the rich getting richer, the poor poorer, ice melting, rivers flooding, forests burning, countries fighting or EVs taking over the car market? Will we win the 1024 premiership or will we take our eye off the ball and miss the big dance?

A thought?

I think people are as Bad Off with the Massive Pay Rises at Shops. Yes you won't get sick because of that but some people could wind up Homeless. Also lot more People will Turn the Crime to put Food on the Table for there Familys

Good to be in Lockdown though as I think part of it was Over The Top by Dan. Yes we would limit where people can go but can't say how long you are out for

Richer Getting Richers always Happens and saying that for Years. Poor get Poorer as well

My Family are Lucky as we don't pay for Rent or Mortgage

I think we can win the Repeat as Premiers but won't be Easy

Went to Club to ask why they have not Called me back as they said I was on top of there list for Phone Call about Seats.

Said membership don’t come back to work for Club until next week

Went to Club to ask why they have not Called me back as they said I was on top of there list for Phone Call about Seats.

Said membership don’t come back to work for Club until next week
I had a missed call yesterday, so I tried calling back but the voice msg I got said they were coming back on the 22nd. I then received an email saying they tried to call, so I replied to that and they called me back half an hour later to change my away seats.

I had a missed call yesterday, so I tried calling back but the voice msg I got said they were coming back on the 22nd. I then received an email saying they tried to call, so I replied to that and they called me back half an hour later to change my away seats.

They are not back to the Club/AIA until next week.

They working from home.

That what I was told at the Clubs Shop this afternoon

I got no E-Mail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back