Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we never hear "... and he kicks it into the man on the catch ..."

giphy.gif

Actually Cloke kicked 12 in two weeks in 2015
Just done a little more digging.

The instance before Cloke’s three week period of 13 (5-7-1) was only one week - with Jamie Elliott kicking his own 13 (5-5-3). Technically both go there at the same time, on Queens Birthday against Melbourne but Cloke therefore holds the record of most recent before JDG broke it this week by virtue of getting there in two games and being able to carry the additional down game of one goal against GWS.

Who was the Last @CollingwoodFC Player to Kick 11 Goals in 3 Games?
Jaime Elliot has kicked 13 goals in 3 matches.

Also kicked 10 goals in three matches a couple of other times.

• He’s our biggest HURT! Him not being always fit.
  • Genuine elite type but alas... injury...

• Peter Daicos kicked 13 in ONE match!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I having just about the Worst Day in my Life Today.

I had ultrasound on Friday as I having Problem weeing. Had this problem for 20 years but from Scans they found a lump on my Kidney.

So getting tests to see IF I have Kidney Cancer or Not.

Though have family history of Cyst on the Kidney. Grandfather and his Father Had It. So hope just that is it

Last edited:

I had ultrasound on Friday as I having Problem weeing. Had this problem for 20 years but from Scans they found a lump on my Kidney.

Though have family history of Ceased on the Kidney. Grandfather and his Father Had It. So hope just that

Tough, hoping it's not.

Though have family history of Ceased on the Kidney. Grandfather and his Father Had It. So hope just that

I hope the tests come back all clear Dave.

Our positive thoughts are with you mate. :thumbsu:

Fingers are firmly crossed for you, TD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back