Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Made the Updated the Youtube App on LG TV's should be Sacked. He made it Worse. Can't see more then 5 Video of Subscription Video and no Live Streams on it Either

They're not something I've ever been big on, might be a generational thing.
I have gone back to my post to add one in as sometimes the written word can be taken the wrong way.

This one is my favourite that I have found:

2018-04-22_104359.png

Last Night I had a Dream/Nightmare that we lost to Freo in the Final Round with a Kick after the Siren.

Hope that does not Happen in Real Life

Injuries finally caught up with Collingwood.

Good Chance we could miss Finals and could lose last 3 Games as we have next to no one Left

Injuries finally caught up with Collingwood.

Good Chance we could miss Finals and could lose last 3 Games as we have next to no one Left
We will make finals. It's just a question of top 4. We needed to beat either Sydney tonight or we need to beat Port to make top 4. The other games, Lions and Freo are certain with De goey coming back. But these injuries, Im starting to wonder if it's even worth it to get into an elimination final and get smashed anyway.

We will make finals. It's just a question of top 4. We needed to beat either Sydney tonight or we need to beat Port to make top 4. The other games, Lions and Freo are certain with De goey coming back. But these injuries, Im starting to wonder if it's even worth it to get into an elimination final and get smashed anyway.

With Injuries I doubt we beat Port and I struggle to see how we stop Lions tall forwards and Freo over there anything can Happen

We should win the next two. We play port at the g and should have a few players back in the team by then. I just really hope we get a good run at it next year. I'm desperate to see what a fully fit and firing Collingwood looks like. I reckon it would be a sight for sore eyes.

We should win the next two. We play port at the g and should have a few players back in the team by then. I just really hope we get a good run at it next year. I'm desperate to see what a fully fit and firing Collingwood looks like. I reckon it would be a sight for sore eyes.
Sorry to bust your bubble DT but Port has had it all over us at the G. We have played some of our most putrid football against them there in the past 2-3 seasons.

Sorry to bust your bubble DT but Port has had it all over us at the G. We have played some of our most putrid football against them there in the past 2-3 seasons.

Port will Pump Us by at least 5 Goals

I still have nightmares of Aaron Young slowly jogging unmanned from their D50 to the goal square and kicking one of the old out the back specials we used to give up regularly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this was a free board but guess we have to Kiss Player Ass even if they are s**t
Dave you have to understand that coming on here to read you being in hysterics and taking pot shots at people like Buckley (and Blair - who didn’t even play and has been a wonderful servant of the club) is over the top and can quickly sour people’s moods. I was furious at yesterday’s performance too but at the end of the day it’s just a game, it’s not war, and the people that you tear into are just going to work and doing the job they are employed to do and have families and friends that read the abuse and criticism and are hurt by it:

I’ve been guilty of it in the past as well but I’m genuinely trying to be better about what I say. People become highly strung and emotional after losses, some people in particular take it as an opportunity to dance on the graves of others which makes things even more terse, it’s a fact of the board - but it’s not something we can’t all work towards changing by looking at our own attitudes.

I thought I was pretty good last night compared to after other Losses.

Can't win sometimes after a Loss
I’d agree it wasn’t your worst, so if you were trying to rein it in then credit to you for your self awareness.

I think the next step ideally is for to just think “is this post constructive?” Does saying what you plan to say add points with merit to a thread (ie. Pendlebury’s leadership should be called into question because of this, this and this) rather than posting things that might make you feel momentarily better that are otherwise spiteful or incite anger (ie. if Blair plays next week we’ll lose by 100 points - taking your anger out on someone who by no means contributed to the loss and is completely unrelated to the game).

If you can try to work towards that I know that I’d certainly have been less inclined to have a go. All about learning but proud that you’re taking the feedback on, and ashamed that I didn’t work with you to make things more pleasant and constructive previously. :)

Gotta love Social Media.

Say Something on the Local group and all you get is Abused by Locals.

Stuff like that makes me think of Deleating my Facebook Account

So did my Renal Scan Today. Was Done to just have a Comparison from my Scan earlier in the Year.

Said they are Pretty Much just seeing IF any Changes to the Scar Tissue or not.

Get Results on Wednesday Afternoon.

So I should be Fine then

So did my Renal Scan Today. Was Done to just have a Comparison from my Scan earlier in the Year.

Said they are Pretty Much just seeing IF any Changes to the Scar Tissue or not.

Get Results on Wednesday Afternoon.

So I should be Fine then
What happened to your kidneys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back