jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Yeah, but our midfield is garbage

Gedson + bruno could be the new engine room.....not that i think bruno is coming. But would be nice.
This kid will be a backup to Ndombele to start with. Obviously with the Frenchman always injured hell get a chance nice and early but I'm not putting big expectations on him

How reliable is this tomato sauce? I smell BS when swaps start getting talked about.

Very good buy if you do snag Bruno.

It's a weird rumour at the moment, some outlets seem sure of it but I've not seen too many tomatos running with it as a certainty. No BOOM yet.

It's a weird rumour at the moment, some outlets seem sure of it but I've not seen too many tomatos running with it as a certainty. No BOOM yet.
He shouldn’t even be yours. So annoying, although did get Lo Celso as a fall back so meh

€65m in the summer and he was ours. Baldy tried to make it €45m and €20m add ons.

no doubt those would have been things like winning the golden boot or €1m after his 500th appearance :rolleyes:

He shouldn’t even be yours. So annoying, although did get Lo Celso as a fall back so meh

€65m in the summer and he was ours. Baldy tried to make it €45m and €20m add ons.

no doubt those would have been things like winning the golden boot or €1m after his 500th appearance :rolleyes:

United's stance on him last market was strange, everyone kept linking him to us but the tomatos maintained we held no real interest, he would have been a perfect addition for us. Is showing last season wasn't a fluke, has been very good again this season.

United's stance on him last market was strange, everyone kept linking him to us but the tomatos maintained we held no real interest, he would have been a perfect addition for us. Is showing last season wasn't a fluke, has been very good again this season.
Two peas in a pod. Both struggling due to baffling transfer activity.

rejected Tielemans and Grealish also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back