Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
What an odd reaction.

hahaha...well every time someone is linked to us there’s at least one or two supporters who instantly say he wouldn’t come as he wouldn’t get a game, and all our first teamers will never miss a minute (despite there being Olympic and AFCON commitments mid-season), and they’d be forced to be bench options blah blah blah...:p

hahaha...well every time someone is linked to us there’s at least one or two supporters who instantly say he wouldn’t come as he wouldn’t get a game, and all our first teamers will never miss a minute (despite there being Olympic and AFCON commitments mid-season), and they’d be forced to be bench options blah blah blah...:p

The only comment in this thread from the latest revelation was from me asking would he start, not would he get a game. I've naturally presumed your comment was about mine which of course wasn't about whether or not he would get a game because of course he would.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
The only comment in this thread from the latest revelation was from me asking would he start, not would he get a game. I've naturally presumed your comment was about mine which of course wasn't about whether or not he would get a game because of course he would.

nah, it was just a general comment. If you go into the Liverpool thread (which I don’t expect you to), you’d see the topic regularly. Was just a passing comment, nothing more.

nah, it was just a general comment. If you go into the Liverpool thread (which I don’t expect you to), you’d see the topic regularly. Was just a passing comment, nothing more.

All good I'll try not to be so emotional next time.

"Chelsea Football Club has reached an agreement with Ajax to sign Hakim Ziyech this summer. The move is subject to the player agreeing personal terms and he will remain at the Dutch club for the rest of this season."

Will be good to see how Ziyech goes in the EPL, a few players tear up the Dutch league & then aren’t great but he really seems to be at a different level.

Anyoje know the odds on Barkley to West Ham now? Absolutely nailed on signing I’d love to get money on ASAP

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Will be good to see how Ziyech goes in the EPL, a few players tear up the Dutch league & then aren’t great but he really seems to be at a different level.

Anyoje know the odds on Barkley to West Ham now? Absolutely nailed on signing I’d love to get money on ASAP
Probably depends on us staying up.

Barkley, Soucek, Rice would be a pretty decent 3 man midfield though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back