Toast Travis Boak 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Great for Boak but it annoys me that this is even a stat.
All they had to do was put the stat up as "first to play 100 games at current AFL venues" or something and it would've still been an interesting stat without seeming so "Victorians own this league the other teams are guests". But the perception has never bothered them before so why would it now?

Anyway, congrats Boaky. Get a premiership now

Just noting again, Travis Boak played 100 games at Adelaide Oval before the crows did it.

This may be an answer for RussellEbertHandball.

I stumbled on this on the net, surely this is not correct.

In terms of salary, Travis Boak is known as one of the highest-paid players in Port Adelaide.
According to the Australian Football League, he ranks in the position of 27th Highest Paid Player.
Likewise, Boak earned a salary of $775,000-$825,000 before the coronavirus effect.
Hence, until the coronavirus is eradicated, his salary is set to $558,000-$594,000.

This may be an answer for RussellEbertHandball.

I stumbled on this on the net, surely this is not correct.

In terms of salary, Travis Boak is known as one of the highest-paid players in Port Adelaide.
According to the Australian Football League, he ranks in the position of 27th Highest Paid Player.
Likewise, Boak earned a salary of $775,000-$825,000 before the coronavirus effect.
Hence, until the coronavirus is eradicated, his salary is set to $558,000-$594,000.
That's from the Herald Sun best guess in July2020. I put all the Port players in the top 100 list in the link below.

The salary cap in 2022 is back to its original amount and more than the pre covid cut in 2020. I doubt Boak is on his 2020 pre covid cut salary, given he has signed 2 x 1 year deals since then. But its probably a bit more than the covid cut amount above given how well he delivered in both 2020 and 2021.

That's from the Herald Sun best guess in July2020. I put all the Port players in the top 100 list in the link below.

The salary cap in 2022 is back to its original amount and more than the pre covid cut in 2020. I doubt Boak is on his 2020 pre covid cut salary, given he has signed 2 x 1 year deals since then. But its probably a bit more than the covid cut amount above given how well he delivered in both 2020 and 2021.

Thanks for that, it just seemed a little high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back