DaRenegade

NRL > AFL
Dec 22, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Miami Heat
so voting has opened today for the annual countdown, what are we all voting for this year and who do we think are the likely top 10?

I’ll be attempting another prediction at some stage and hopefully thewitness will too, if anyone else wants to have a stab at one go for it the more the merrier.

Will be interesting to see how things look on Warm Tunas too.

My initial votes are below, luckily I have a second email for work I can use once I realise I’ve forgotten a bunch of tracks 😂

FED9D10E-E35F-4829-AE48-3293BED8FEB6.png

Last edited:
I really fell off JJJ this year. I haven’t even cleaned up my prediction stats from last year yet. It will take a bit to get my enthusiasm up for this year.

I did vote though already.
DMA's - I Don't Need To Hide
Florence + The Machine - My Love
Genesis Owusu - Get Inspired
Gorillaz - Cracker Island {Ft. Thundercat}
Meg Mac - Letter
Phoenix - Alpha Zulu
The Smith Street Band - I Don't Wanna Do Nothing Forever
Sofi Tukker - Original Sin
Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers - Girl Sports
The Weeknd - Sacrifice

so I’m feeling like Flume, GoY, Spacey, Eliza Rose, Jack Harlow, King Stingray and maybe Steve Lacy will be the front runners for a top 5 finish along with the Dune Rats and Wombats LAV’s

sure I’m missing a few, especially if Harry Styles is indeed eligible and on the voting shortlist, As It Was should do well

so I’m feeling like Flume, GoY, Spacey, Eliza Rose, Jack Harlow, King Stingray and maybe Steve Lacy will be the front runners for a top 5 finish along with the Dune Rats and Wombats LAV’s

sure I’m missing a few, especially if Harry Styles is indeed eligible and on the voting shortlist, As It Was should do well

Bit of noise about Glimpse of Us by Joji too, but yeah I think that's most of the front runners.

319395586_2450198081798379_3966809077818929262_n.jpg

I really fell off JJJ this year. I haven’t even cleaned up my prediction stats from last year yet. It will take a bit to get my enthusiasm up for this year.

I did vote though already.
DMA's - I Don't Need To Hide
Florence + The Machine - My Love
Genesis Owusu - Get Inspired
Gorillaz - Cracker Island {Ft. Thundercat}
Meg Mac - Letter
Phoenix - Alpha Zulu
The Smith Street Band - I Don't Wanna Do Nothing Forever
Sofi Tukker - Original Sin
The Weeknd - Sacrifice

do it for me if nobody else pls :tearsofjoy:

WarmTunas have leaked the current predicted top 10 if you upload your votes to their website

Gang of Youths - in the wake of your leave
Spacey Jane - Hardlight
Ball Park Music - Stars in My Eyes
Flume - Say Nothing (ft. MAY-A)
Paramore - This is Why
Gorillaz - New Gold (ft. Tame Impala & Bootie Brown)
Spacey Jane - Sitting Up
King Stingray - Camp Dog
Bring Me the Horizon - sTraNgeRs

obviously very early days, but most of the predicted big tracks seem to be polling well already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warm Tunas top 50 is up now if you've uploaded your votes.

Probably loses any semblance of accuracy below 20 and we all know it skews towards indie and rock, but geez that's a good looking 50.

Note there's a gap emerging between the top 3 and the rest. If it goes close to 150-200 votes then it's probably insurmountable for the other tracks.

Teen Jesus are keeping pace as well which is nice to see. Usually the indie/rock votes start strong then drop off, but they're still right up there.

Last edited:
Warm Tunas top 50 is up now if you've uploaded your votes.

Probably loses any semblance of accuracy below 20 and we all know it skews towards indie and rock, but geez that's a good looking 50.

Note there's a gap emerging between the top 3 and the rest. If it goes close to 150-200 votes then it's probably insurmountable for the other tracks.

Teen Jesus are keeping pace as well which is nice to see. Usually the indie/rock votes start strong then drop off, but they're still right up there.

yeah I think the mass TikTok voters don't submit their votes to Warm Tunas and most of the rock/indie stuff will end up in the 50-100 bracket, barring GoY, Violent Soho and BMTH. bands like Beddy Rays will be lucky to crack the 100 despite an absolute belter of an album.

wonder when they'll release the rest of the list, strange how they're staggering the reveal this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back