Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed they were never in Vegas. That means McClure definitely took this story from bigfooty lmao

Imagine how grim your job must be to trawl bigfooty for a yarn. Bloody nepo baby McClure

Confirmed they were never in Vegas. That means McClure definitely took this story from bigfooty lmao

Imagine how grim your job must be to trawl bigfooty for a yarn. Bloody nepo baby McClure

Confirmed not in Vegas but a US trip and seemed to confirm the main substance of the story regarding the goings on of the trip getting back to the WAGs via a synched iCloud account.

Confirmed not in Vegas but a US trip and seemed to confirm the main substance of the story regarding the goings on of the trip getting back to the WAGs via a synched iCloud account.

I didn’t dispute that. Just that they were never in Vegas

Kinda feels a bit meh if they wern’t even in Vegas.
Yep not quite the same ring to it when you have a dirty post-season trip to Pittsburgh or Cleveland :drunk:

Who cares where it was. Something he clearly gone down.

So we started at “a big group of players went to Vegas and cheated on their partners, now the entire playing group is split in half and they hate each other, and players X/Y/Z have split from their partners”

And now we’re at “actually they weren’t in Vegas at all, and it doesn’t seem like there’s a rift in the playing group, and most of the players previously implicated still seem to be in happy relationships except for player X but it’s DEFINITELY related and something big DEFINITELY still happened”

So we started at “a big group of players went to Vegas and cheated on their partners, now the entire playing group is split in half and they hate each other, and players X/Y/Z have split from their partners”

And now we’re at “actually they weren’t in Vegas at all, and it doesn’t seem like there’s a rift in the playing group, and most of the players previously implicated still seem to be in happy relationships except for player X but it’s DEFINITELY related and something big DEFINITELY still happened”
And no relationships were damaged?

Just checking, because it didn’t happen in Vegas changes everything!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t dispute that. Just that they were never in Vegas
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I’m not sure partners expect their partners to be getting up to that sort of thing these days. It’s not the 80s anymore, expectations are different, even if the behaviours aren’t!

I didn't realise that the players were being forced to be in long-term relationships against their will. Clearly the partners' fault for not reading the unwritten rules.

I think you are.

I was actually agreeing with you and disagreeing with the people who think it's the partners' fault for expecting them to manage to keep it in their pants on a footy trip.
[/QUOTE]
It didn’t quite read that way. It came across as disagreeing…… but anyway, life goes on…… unless you’ve been screwing around (not in Vegas) in LA or Nashville.

Hey Sam and any other journos reading here, do us a favour and raise two issues:

2) get rid of away shorts being white 90% of the time as its not necessary

Sam. Like i said. Tonights game. Melbourne should be in royal blue shorts. Why add white when thats on ports jumper ?

This. This is how you get respect from fans. Get this s**t sorted.

So what's the go here? It sounds like it's more-or-less safe to say that a few blokes did the naughty and their partners found out when a different player's partner found out via a synced device, but what then? Are blokes pointing fingers at the player whose partner told others? Is there other rifts between blokes because of something that went down? Did some previously solid relationships break down so a few players are underperforming as their personal life is in turmoil? Or did a few players break up and then they've been s**t this year so einsteins are putting 2 +2 together and getting 5 (then the media vultures feasting)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back