Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These didn't do it for you?

Dw9sG81WsAEOs4U.jpg

The world needs more Keanu

Jesus ******* christ, talking to a family member who is getting a scan done at a hospital, 10am appointment but when he got there they said they are running 4 hours behind, clinics open at 8am and 2 hours in are already 4 behind. It's not one of the major hospitals either.

No wonder the health system is ****ed beyond repair.

Jesus ******* christ, talking to a family member who is getting a scan done at a hospital, 10am appointment but when he got there they said they are running 4 hours behind, clinics open at 8am and 2 hours in are already 4 behind. It's not one of the major hospitals either.

No wonder the health system is ****** beyond repair.
Yes it’s ****ed, but in large part, IMO, because it’s so ‘treat not prevent’ oriented. Walk around any city and we’re a country of overweight, sugar addicted over consumers of alcohol whose main exercise after 30 is going to the fridge. No surprises rates of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and all their related complications consume a massive part of the health budget.

But hey ‘own those curves’, don’t let them fat shame you! Them paying 10’s to 100’s of thousands of unnecessary health costs for you the next 30-50 years, taking limited money away from those who have to deal with the health system through no fault of their own isn’t your fault sister! (/brother).

It’d be electoral suicide for any party to outright whack a higher Medicare levy rate on the overweight or obese (unfortunately), but I hope spineless Bill does something useful when elected and introduces a decent sized sugar tax to at least get things going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I eat more bad food than most of this country and I'm 100% certain I'm also way fitter than most.

Stuff your sugar tax.
Yeah, that’d be as you’d do plenty of exercise. I’m no Saint with my eating, but still getting lots of exercise in each week at 45. The government can’t mandate people exercise, they can do something on the food side.

Yeah, that’d be as you’d do plenty of exercise. I’m no Saint with my eating, but still getting lots of exercise in each week at 45. The government can’t mandate people exercise, they can do something on the food side.

Because what Australia needs is a higher cost of living and solving problems not with education but by financial penalty.

I don't get that much exercise, not by specific intention anyway. Maybe two hours a week? I would get most indirectly through work and household chores.

I am not going without coke, iced coffee, iced cream, rum, beer, thickshakes, and hungry jacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I’d go the other way and make it incentive-based so essentially you’d get tax breaks for those visible abs.

Just put warning labels on junk food like smokes "Young and attractive now, Fat prick and beetus later".

I’d go the other way and make it incentive-based so essentially you’d get tax breaks for those visible abs.

Not fair! Muscle tone is random at best! I know couch potatoes that somehow had better abs than me. When I was running 12s in the beep test in high school I still looked less fit than those running a 6, not to mention those guys who just need to think about going for a walk then bam, strong defined legs.

Last edited:
Didn't the fella who wanted to go with that Sheila if she left him accidentally off himself with a gun he thought was unloaded? I can't remember if it was 10cc or Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back