Europa Conf UEFA Conference League 2023/24 (Winners: Olympiacos)

Europa Conference League

Remove this Banner Ad

To give y'all some context, a B in Greek is not a Beta, like every Anglophone pronounces it. It's actually a Veta. The Greek spelling of Aston Villa would be ΑΣΤΟΝ ΒΙΛΛΑ, so it's... technically correct?

Good way to weed out fake Greek merch though 😂

Would this be on Channel 9?

The Conference League final and CL are both on 9 Go (streaming?). I assume the Europa Cup final was on 9 Go last week.

Last edited:
The Conference League final and CL are both on 9 Go (streaming?). I assume the Europa Cup final was on 9 Go last week.

Nah, 9 Go is free to air, which is perfect - Thank you!

Nah, 9 Go is free to air, which is perfect - Thank you!

I actually misread something last year that the CL Final would be on SBS and was waiting until the TV guide would be updated until this Sunday to check. Of course it wasn’t there, so I went ahead and did a free one month Stan trial/Stan Sport add on ($15), only this morning.

And then I read your post lol, so what I actually read was all the European finals were going to be on Channel 9. I could have saved myself $15. 😂

I actually misread something last year that the CL Final would be on SBS and was waiting until the TV guide would be updated until this Sunday to check. Of course it wasn’t there, so I went ahead and did a free one month Stan trial/Stan Sport add on ($15), only this morning.

And then I read your post lol, so what I actually read was all the European finals were going to be on Channel 9. I could have saved myself $15. 😂
Well with that $15, you get to watch it in HD/4K.

9Go broadcasts in SD only :sick:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried hedging my bets and was going to watch it on 9now during work. But, looks like the scum couldn't make money off of people watching it on there as a replay and removed it as soon as it finished 😒

Yes Olympiacos! Now Panathinaikos fans can stop promoting that they're the most successful Greek club in Europe by making a Champions League final 😆

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back