Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 26 33.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They did highlight and comment on the Grimes & Short tackles… Robinson was incensed by them, Whately thought both were wrong, could sympathise with the umpire on Grimes due to angle but was mystified by the Short one.
Both had no idea why Warner was pinged!
Whately actually analysed the free kicks in Bris/Haw… I could have this slightly askew apart from the last bit, 28 definitely there, 22 iffy and 13 completely non free kicks. That’s a lot of bad calls 😱
and now that team will be gifted next week to make up for it

if he analysed our game like that they'd have to open an umpires brothel outside punt rd to make up for all the reaming

Whatley isnt bagging umps at all,hes a very highly paid AFL mouthpiece who believes and says that the umps and the state of the game are NOT the reasons for fans dissent...hes a camapigner of the highest order but worse than that hes a liar and a beggar for $$$$
very rich coming from that campaigner

its actually directly his and shockings fault that the league is in this position because of his constant whinging and hour long state of the game episodes after we created a dynasty

and now he is switching sides or does he want a bob each way

Last edited:
I refuse to go to a game or give the AFL a single cent until they stop this bullshit.

f*n assholes have destroyed it

Cant even watch it now
at least u get gifted every week at the gabba

watch some rfc games and see how we are umpired

You need the 2nd motion to bring a player to ground otherwise you're just standing there with your arms around him
That’s what they want now.. next year players will have to wear N95 masks too

Last edited:
😂 the Sen show whoever that flog hosting tonight at about 6-30 pm , rekons the umpiring in all games was fine over weekend accept Hawks game , then a caller rang in who’s an amateur umpire alike about RFC cheer squad holding signs about umpiring and that’s a disgrace , went onto say anyone who believes a club Is being singled out by umps is deluded .
Host then told a caller he wasn’t really a real football lover if he stopped going to footy coz he was sick of umpiring 😂
Sam Hargreaves, interesting first 5 minutes.

This picture came up in my feed today and I think it tells you why the umpiring is so ducked

View attachment 1407763
I don't understand why benny and peggy dont get on the blower to dan richo , isnt he a richmond person and a friend of theirs? was at rfc for the 2017 premiership

or are the afl tapping his phone

It seems to me that the umpires have a meeting before each round and pick some rule they will concentrate on, how many dangerous tackles have been paid this year before the last round, now all these tackles are ruled as dangerous, seems very suspicious to me.
They've been doing it for years. Of course, they deny it and tell us to believe them and not our eyes.

After the Baker one I just went out to the garage, couldn't bear another minute of the game. Last year was bad but they've taken it to another level this year. The game gets more unwatchable each season and, to me at least, it's not clear what they're trying to achieve.

On the video umpire, it's come to the point unless they're prepared to go all out with the technology like the soccer has with the VAR, there's zero point in continuing with this system. The amount of inconclusives is laughable.

They've been doing it for years. Of course, they deny it and tell us to believe them and not our eyes.

After the Baker one I just went out to the garage, couldn't bear another minute of the game. Last year was bad but they've taken it to another level this year. The game gets more unwatchable each season and, to me at least, it's not clear what they're trying to achieve.

On the video umpire, it's come to the point unless they're prepared to go all out with the technology like the soccer has with the VAR, there's zero point in continuing with this system. The amount of inconclusives is laughable.
Not just you mate - think I have managed to see only a couple of games through this year, and I'd usually watch 4 or 5 a weekend. So 10 Rounds in, 40-50 games and I've missed out on seeing adverts for most of those games - times hundreds if not thousands. We know game attendances are down too and a popular myth will be oh that's just Covid (and it might be a little), but also I sense weekly attending fans (not season holders) are getting heartily sick of what they are being forced to endure - the game is snot the same!

What did you do in the garage?
#justcurious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley reckons people arent going to games because of carparking lmao how out of touch can you get?
Thanks Wankley, now that adds to my s**t list behind Rule changes, Umpires, AFL HQ being run by arrogant dickwads and half a dozen other reasons!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks Wankley, now that adds to my s**t list behind Rule changes, Umpires, AFL HQ being run by arrogant dickwads and half a dozen other reasons!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That was my text to sen , with limited parking and bloody costly I rarely go at night as I’m not keen on parking *ing miles away

He drove the , I want the game to be the best version of itself bus ,,,now look what we got,,,, as they say in the classics, be very careful what you wish for
I tweeted him that he was the cause , and got blocked

Back