Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious.
At a mates party yesterday and I was talking to a bloke about how terrible the umpiring is.
He was a ******* AFL umpire!
He laughed his arse off, agreed the rules are stupid and got another beer!
Was a bloody good bloke.
My physio does the NRL Refs here every now and then, said he did last weeks game. Speaking to the Refs after the game they were filthy with the bunker and knew they'd be the ones mentioned in the media, not the bunker. Both games are turning the fans away with their new rules.

Hope it's a good night, my wife is taking our Son down to it, I can't bring myself to go to the SCG, and with the state of the game at the moment, I'm no chance.
Nah you gotta go - just so can yell OOFF every time the boundary ump throws it in.

There's an umpire (lower levels I think) who does a roundup on Reddit - apparently the game was the only one umpired well for the weekend. This bloke is off his ******* head.

Attachments

• 1653284598656.png
    1653284598656.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 26
There's an umpire (lower levels I think) who does a roundup on Reddit - apparently the game was the only one umpired well for the weekend. This bloke is off his ******* head.
What a buffoon and he picks out one game ,the Richmond game as "umpired well"
That's hashtag stuff.

It will be tough for the Umpires this week - looks like it will go against all their natural instincts this year:

View attachment 1407266
This will be interesting. Sydney are averaging 24.8 frees against, they will magically become disciplined enough to only give away 12/13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol that stat is insane.

Imagine what the 50's for & against is too
Its double, we are on the bottom of that too and have given away double compared to the next team.

1653287380227.png

Cant believe our club says nothing and just cops it. We should ask Bevo to comment for us and pay his fine.

Last edited:
Its double, we are on the bottom of that too and have given away double compared to the next team.

View attachment 1407399

Cant believe our club says nothing and just cops it. We should ask Bevo to comment for us and pay his fine.

Don’t assume nothing is done about this. Just because it’s not public doesn’t mean there are not heavy questions asked. With footage.
There’s no advantage in doing it publicly. It might scratch a supporters itch but is negative for umpires and our standing in the industry.

Don’t assume nothing is done about this. Just because it’s not public doesn’t mean there are not heavy questions asked. With footage.
There’s no advantage in doing it publicly. It might scratch a supporters itch but is negative for umpires and our standing in the industry.

How do you know we are?

View attachment 1407399

bevo would be in jail on assault charges against brad scott if the Bulldogs were copping the same treatment as us

We have tried previously, and look where that has got us.

Reckon it'll onky change when teh powers that be are gone. Please let Benny take over. Reckon a lot will change if he gets in

Hope it's a good night, my wife is taking our Son down to it, I can't bring myself to go to the SCG, and with the state of the game at the moment, I'm no chance.

SCG members is a horrible place. True story. Was sitting in the Members Stand at the SCG next to a peroxide blonde and her hubby from somewhere in the Eastern Subs, and half way through the third qtr (after she was mercilessly bagging Richmond players all evening as dirty players), she looked across at hubby and said "Hey luv, 'ow many quarters in this game, 3 or 4?". That so sums up Sydney members in my experience

Last edited:
Dylan Grimes tackle apparently had a 'second motion' - it's called gravity you ******* moron.

Dylan Grimes tackle apparently had a 'second motion' - it's called gravity you ******* moron.

Did we expect anything else though?

Just means the 20 odd other identical tackles so far this year were all incorrectly called.....

Imagine how many weeks Townsend would have got for his tackle on Crouch in the 2017 Grand Final LOL

Back