Grant Thomas and Wayne Carey are the only media campaigners that call out biased umpiring against Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn’t amazing how ex media like Carey and Thomo just open up and speak their honest mind now that they’re not forced bite the hand that feeds them….
Should be more of it

club needs to channel the mediadept $ into a fullmasted hard launch public please explain on twitland, instaham and the other ones, using footage from games where it gets paid one way and not the other, swinging momentum in the process

imagine the footage we could provide, they would have no argument, there would literally be hours of it

fack sending them private please explain letters that never does jack
be the way you frame it, cant just go barelling in there kicking open the saloon doors calling corruption. need to make a public enquiry to the AFL 'what do we need to do to attract more free kicks? what are we doing wrong that gives away so many free kicks? half our teams is new, new coach and gameplan yet the same free kicks results, help us understand what the problem is.' they then have to respond to that showing how we play differently to other teams, would be facisnating.

I counted 9 free kicks in a row and a 65m penalty to Carlton in the last quarter, I was drunk and angry so may have missed a few, the advantage rule denying us a shot at goal while delivering one to Carlton was an absolute joke, damn I love Richmond but I equally hate the contrived AFL BS.

Richo was my all time favourite player. I enjoy Talking Tigers and he does a lot for the club in general. But when it comes to commentary or chiming in he's so spineless you'd swear he's a cuck, never once will he pipe up, much less try gloss over or deflect when we're actually in the wrong like most cheating commentators. He's that lousy he probably lambasted Vlastuin for bumping Danger flogs funny bone.

BT clearly hates Punt Rd and is so spiteful. Even last night the push in back free to Lynch in slow mo he sooked it wasn't there and made a groan in disgust as though it wasn't there then as the reel kept going and the 2 hands in the back blatantly launched Lynch a few metres he just shuts up. But up the other end roles reversed he doesn't shut up saying the non existent free was fair. Then we've got that evil witch Caro who clearly is so full of self loathing she's always unfairly whacking the players because they've boycot her since chopsticks. That's our friendly media representation. Compare that to Brayshaw, McGuire or Darcy.

Richo was my all time favourite player. I enjoy Talking Tigers and he does a lot for the club in general. But when it comes to commentary or chiming in he's so spineless you'd swear he's a cuck, never once will he pipe up, much less try gloss over or deflect when we're actually in the wrong like most cheating commentators. He's that lousy he probably lambasted Vlastuin for bumping Danger flogs funny bone.

BT clearly hates Punt Rd and is so spiteful. Even last night the push in back free to Lynch in slow mo he sooked it wasn't there and made a groan in disgust as though it wasn't there then as the reel kept going and the 2 hands in the back blatantly launched Lynch a few metres he just shuts up. But up the other end roles reversed he doesn't shut up saying the non existent free was fair. Then we've got that evil witch Caro who clearly is so full of self loathing she's always unfairly whacking the players because they've boycot her since chopsticks. That's our friendly media representation. Compare that to Brayshaw, McGuire or Darcy.
Richos a ******* idiot. Even the way he down plays what he achieved as a player, taking the piss. Annoying campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richos a ******* idiot. Even the way he down plays what he achieved as a player, taking the piss. Annoying campaigner
He's become a caricature of hisself!
Dead to me...
JR8 for Team of the Century instead! And Always from now on!

I counted 9 free kicks in a row and a 65m penalty to Carlton in the last quarter, I was drunk and angry so may have missed a few, the advantage rule denying us a shot at goal while delivering one to Carlton was an absolute joke, damn I love Richmond but I equally hate the contrived AFL BS.

At quarter time it was 5 frees a piece, but the Carlton fans were seething, because when they play us and 10 frees are paid in a quarter, they are used to 9 frees to 1 in their favor. The rort started in the second quarter with EIGHT frees in a row. If the first had an even distribution, why is it that 8 are all paid to the same team ? Maybe the 8 were there, but for us to be totally ignored is simply cheating. Their forward 50 dominance was on the back of continual umpiring in their favor.

News reports all focus on those two frees rather than the mugging we got in the last quarter, one of Lynch's was absolutely not there but the push in the back was clear as day to anyone that isn't an idiot, I'm looking at you Brian Taylor you flog.

At quarter time it was 5 frees a piece, but the Carlton fans were seething, because when they play us and 10 frees are paid in a quarter, they are used to 9 frees to 1 in their favor. The rort started in the second quarter with EIGHT frees in a row. If the first had an even distribution, why is it that 8 are all paid to the same team ? Maybe the 8 were there, but for us to be totally ignored is simply cheating. Their forward 50 dominance was on the back of continual umpiring in their favor.
I counted at least 9 to Carlton in the last and that 65 meter penalty from a non free then there was the 2 advantage calls both in Carltons favour, a total rort.

News reports all focus on those two frees rather than the mugging we got in the last quarter, one of Lynch's was absolutely not there but the push in the back was clear as day to anyone that isn't an idiot, I'm looking at you Brian Taylor you flog.
Exactly,typical bloody media.

I'm sure we all feel the same way in some form, but I really feel a sense of relief, in a way, when I see legitimate AFL personalities making the same calls that we, as the fans, are making week in week out. The more these guys talk about it, surely the closer we get to seeing it reported by the media and spoken about by people that are still employed by the game/broader community, ala the way it is in the NBA.

Shorty told me last year the day after Mad Monday the club stopped sending please explains because the AFL kept providing bullshit excuses. It's ****ed
A joke of a League.
Made us wear yellow jumpers in 2017 when there was no colour clash.
Won the flag then the rule changes came in.
Umps creating their own rule book against the Tigers.
Cheatin' campaigners.

******* hate listening to Richo, too scared of telling BT he is a dickhead so just goes along agreeing to everything said. Even Joel Selwood did the same last night. Soft utensils.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back