PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's a stock price for jb and Eb, you were complaining that it shouldn't full price but remasters like gta, last of us, Tomb Raider and Halo MCC were all full priced games so why not this one?

No remasters should be sold at full price. $69-79 would be where it should be. $79 may be normal for JB but that is because they always sell under the RRP whereas EB sells at the RRP.

60% on my Crushing playthrough right now, doing better this time. beat the "Water Room" and the Customs House in Chapter 11 faster this time and died less in both. Same with the first Jet Ski thing.

With the new Controls Headshots are super easy. my best streak of kills without dying is 103 from my hard playthough. only lost it because i jumped too early and fell to my death.

Damn you're a machine. All 3 platinums before Fallout 4 the goal?

Have not started Uncharted 2 yet. but yeah plan is to get all 3 platinum trophies but no set time. taking a break for a few days now. If i wanted to i could get Uncharted 2 done by monday, and all 3 in less then a week. I will have them all done by the end of the month then will try some of the other trophies for extra challenges like first game in speed run in under 2.5hrs [WTF?] and Brutal mode. I wish they would have a set time for each chapter because that would be fun to try and beat. But i can see myself spending heaps of time trying to do the games or just chapters in speed run time.

I only have a few friends on my list that are into platinums (I'm pretty casual about them myself, only have 11 I think) but I think aussiedude is the most committed. Respect *tips hat*

I think Uncharted 1 remastered was #20 for me. I only go after platinums if i already have most of them. and knew that uncharted would be not too hard because i have the platinums for the 3 games on ps3. But curshing is so much easier now with the new aiming and improved DoF

I think Uncharted 1 remastered was #20 for me. I only go after platinums if i already have most of them. and knew that uncharted would be not too hard because i have the platinums for the 3 games on ps3. But curshing is so much easier now with the new aiming and improved DoF

I don't think I have the sanity to play on crushing lol. Just thinking of the customs house is enough for me not to bother. I don't mind platinums I have to grind because I'll get there eventually, but ones that hinge on a punishing difficulty or something I won't touch because I'll probably end up smashing something :cry:

I don't think I have the sanity to play on crushing lol. Just thinking of the customs house is enough for me not to bother. I don't mind platinums I have to grind because I'll get there eventually, but ones that hinge on a punishing difficulty or something I won't touch because I'll probably end up smashing something :cry:

Customs house is a bitch same with the church at the end. but when you know what enemies are there its not too bad. and then find cover you can survive in.

Sometimes the AI is dumb. on crushing there was 1 enemy left in the customs house and he was just hiding in cover with a crate and had his back to me. easy headshot. and learn when to move to avoid the 2nd wave coming from your back.

Uncharted 2 will be abit harder. they all have moments that are hard.

Customs house is a bitch same with the church at the end. but when you know what enemies are there its not too bad. and then find cover you can survive in.

Sometimes the AI is dumb. on crushing there was 1 enemy left in the customs house and he was just hiding in cover with a crate and had his back to me. easy headshot. and learn when to move to avoid the 2nd wave coming from your back.

Uncharted 2 will be abit harder. they all have moments that are hard.

It's the start of the fight in customs house which gets me. There is the shotty bloke from the right then everyone else from the left. Sometimes the angles are funny and despite staying in cover after taking out the shotty I can still get hit due to the ones on the left flanking and the guy on the balcony top right. I'll just trust that it's a pain in crushing as there is no way I'm even going to try it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the start of the fight in customs house which gets me. There is the shotty bloke from the right then everyone else from the left. Sometimes the angles are funny and despite staying in cover after taking out the shotty I can still get hit due to the ones on the left flanking and the guy on the balcony top right. I'll just trust that it's a pain in crushing as there is no way I'm even going to try it :D

hide behind the stairs you start on. there is a sniper rifle there for you to take out the guy with the Desert 5 and the guy on the MG. also you are hidden from both sided so want get caught from the sides with out seeing them. And changing shoulders to get kills from impossible angles is always helpful

Been playing it never played the first games but played the second and third game on ps3. The first game is dated though

Been playing it never played the first games but played the second and third game on ps3. The first game is dated though

Its a 8 year old game, and Naughty Dogs first attempt at both a realistic looking game and a PS3 game. Everyone knows how hard the PS3 was to code for with the console being Cell. Its not like they were making the same style games on PS1/PS2 so it was a huge move for all the artists from Crash and Jax to a game like Uncharted, They got better and better at them every game.

But the game looks much much better now then is did on PS3 and plays like a different game. i dont think most remember how many issues there was in the first game. Like at times if your TV wasnt using the right color and contrast settings the section where you climb the fort on PS3 at times was a eye strain.

Its a 8 year old game, and Naughty Dogs first attempt at both a realistic looking game and a PS3 game. Everyone knows how hard the PS3 was to code for with the console being Cell. Its not like they were making the same style games on PS1/PS2 so it was a huge move for all the artists from Crash and Jax to a game like Uncharted, They got better and better at them every game.

But the game looks much much better now then is did on PS3 and plays like a different game. i dont think most remember how many issues there was in the first game. Like at times if your TV wasnt using the right color and contrast settings the section where you climb the fort on PS3 at times was a eye strain.
I know i played the first few chapters of the first game on ps3 the aiming was bad

I know i played the first few chapters of the first game on ps3 the aiming was bad

When did you play it on PS3. because i knew it was bad and went back lastweekend but forgot just how bad it was. samewith the input lag, and other tech issues.

The Uncharted 3 comparison tests by DigitalFoundry. And also talks about the patch fixing the slight dips on PS4 to keep a constant 60FPS.

PS4 has also got a new aim display.

PS3 Vs PS4 comparrison for Drakes Deception

Framerate test PS3 VS PS4 on Uncharted 3

Ok the speed run trophy is s**t. Im at Chapter 16 with 1:59 on the clock no chance i will finish in 30mins. it if was 2:45 or 3Hrs i could do it. i know of parts i did a bit slow but dont think it will have me make up the time. also the clock keeps going in the realtime scenes like the U-boat reveal in Ch3 when you cant move which is s**t. and the moments when it makes you walk slow because of a conversation is happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back