Media Understated Underground hero reaches 201*

Remove this Banner Ad

breaking.png

Club media statement

The Sin City Swamprats wish to congratulate Firestarter on his 200th game last week.

Due to the distractions caused by the okeydoke7 meltdown technical issues, the milestone was not picked up on.

sfa.png

A fiery character, this dual premiership Swamprat and season 34 Captain's Medal winner has been a little quiet in recent times, during which time Australia retained the Ashes, a country and western song topped the music charts, and the price of a Zinger Box crossed the $14 mark. Fortunately, North Melbourne won another game and avoided the spoon, and so he has returned with a renewed sense of vengeance vigour.

Club captain jackster83 congratulated Firestarter on his milestone:

"To play 200 games for the one club, including two premierships, is a terrific effort. Firey is one of our hardest trainers and is always offering encouragement to the rookies and younger players. Looking forward to the next 200 games".

fs_200.png

Ta.

200 games of playing Judas on the rest of my team mates.
Ever since you stopped posting, "I've got a bad feeling about this", the qooty gods have turned against us. Congrats on the milestone, mate.

Ta.

200 games of playing Judas on the rest of my team mates.

I remember that one time you actually posted something other than nothing and your team won.

What a masterful performance by you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Fire Burn GIF by Us

They grow up so fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back