Unofficial Preview Unofficial Match Preview But Hey I was Bored in Bye Week: Round 14, Fremantle Dockers vs 404 Not Found

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Until Gekko17 brings us his official match preview, let us entertain ourselves in the meantime.

Game to be played in an empty stadium

The big news for this week's game is that it will be played at an empty stadium, with no crowd in attendance. It seems this would be related to a COVID outbreak but for some reason none of the news outlets are reporting on it. Am I missing something? I've seen nothing reported about it. Zilch.

1624004281570.png

This should have little effect on the Dockers players who played in front of no crowd for the annual Len Hall tribute game against North Melbourne earlier this year, and for a number of games in 2020 in the Gold Coast hub. But how it will affect their opposition the-

bsod.jpg

Damn. Sorry everyone, got a blue screen of death and had to reboot my PC. This has happened a few times this week for some reason, Windows Updates?

Anyway back to the preview...

Freo's opponent this week could find it really difficult with no crowd, having played only 2 or 3 games in 2020 without one, so it could be a benefit for the lockdown-hardened Dockers. It will all depend on how the opposition's coaching group have mentally prepared their players, and how their Senior Coach-

doesnotexist404_v2.jpg

Bloody hell! Not having much luck today sorry folks. I'll move on to the rest of the preview, hopefully these technical issues will stop happening. This is getting extremely freaking irritating. I was just going to say something about how their Senior Coach would prepare their players, the Senior Coach of the-

1624009751889.png

What the hell??!! Never mind, I've rebooted again and will move on the rest of the preview.

Last time they played - Round 10 2020, Fremantle Dockers vs NullReferenceException

Last time they played, Freo thought they had zero chance of winning, and the chance of Freo getting the chocolates was pretty much non-existent to all footy commentators, and the game was also played in an empty stadium with no crowd. But Freo shocked the footy world by coming out and playing like they had NOTHING to lose. Their opposition just couldn't find the ball, with Freo completely dominating them and keeping them to zero disposals and zero goals in the first quarter, as the pressure from their opponent was simply not there. Their opponent played so badly it's almost like they didn't turn up at all! The game was essentially null and void by half time, with Freo taking away the points and their opponent leaving empty handed.

Fremantle had so many players who you could argue were best on ground, but for their opponent their best player was clearly-
NullRef.png

Oh for f*cks sake!!! I give up. This is absolutely ridiculous, how am I supposed to preview a game when technology is failing me so god damn bad?!

Now I literally DO NOT GIVE A SH*T about this week's game!!

It may as well be a bye for all I care.

Prediction: Freo by 0 points.

[End]

Attachments

• doesnotexist404.jpg
    doesnotexist404.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Dockernut

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sharks. Anyone playing West Coast.
Quality.

Reckon we’re a chance to turn our history of mediocrity around with this game. Gonna shoot out the lights!

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Will our scoring accuracy improve for this match?

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I would imagine there will be nil change to our scoring accuracy, this match looms as a real percentage booster retainer. Side note, I'm anticipating there will also be zero last minute changes.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
We should really be able to stretch the bye at the back. I'm looking forward to Rory Lobb being freed up to finally show us what he's capable of.

Megalon

Skills pay the bills
Jun 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Woohoo, I’ve got tickets!!

Hard to come by, but the Nigerian scalper was very helpful & gave me a discount for prompt payment!

I managed to sell my seat to some guy, he offered to pay in shares in something called CoinBit or BitCurrencyCoin? Anyway I'm gonna be rich, I reckon I'll be able to buy a Tesla car this year.

Back