Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Love what Zinchenko is producing

Dangerous runs, some real quality distribution and without the ball is tucking in to overload the Leicester midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot to like and a lot to improve on in regards to discipline and maturity. I suspect we will have a number of games this season where we give up stupid goals as a result of losing our focus, although hopefully with increased depth it might put players under more pressure to remain focused even in the games we are dominant in. Can guarantee that Arteta wouldn't be happy by some of our lapses in concentration today.

A lot to like and a lot to improve on in regards to discipline and maturity. I suspect we will have a number of games this season where we give up stupid goals as a result of losing our focus, although hopefully with increased depth it might put players under more pressure to remain focused even in the games we are dominant in. Can guarantee that Arteta wouldn't be happy by some of our lapses in concentration today.
Agree
I don't like how we concede shitty easy goals
That should be a focus every game
Probably just comes back to to co centration and discipline

Pleasing win. Leicester aren't half bad. The way we responded to both their goals was ManC-esque. And our supporters at the stadium deserve a big shout out. Two tricky games navigated, 6pts banked, let's keep at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back