Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deserved to lose, spineless performance, nothing of substance going forward and extremely lucky with some decisions. Pathetic bunch of cuunts.

#5pointsdropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez that was a painful replay to watch. Koscielny was just about our best. Bailed us out many times. He should've played last week but it is what it is.

Holding was more assured next to a senior centre half. Ox impressed, his problem is though after 4-5 games he tears a muscle and then misses 2 months. Fitness is his biggest problem, but from last night he has just about earned the starting spot on the other flank to Sanchez.

Walcott, well what's the point. What can be said that hasn't been said year after year.

In the midst of this crap, have to give props to both Kos and Holding - both outstanding for the most part

Good discussion.

Even Stelling is mad.

Good vid.

Can somebody please explain to me why Arsenal didn't piss Walcott off during the summer just get rid of the useless, gutless campaigner I can't ******* stand to look at his smug little face anymore it drives me bonkers!!

Worst professional athlete I've ever had the displeasure of trying to support.

******* sign someone Wenger, just ******* get it done, it should have been done ages ago, going with holding is a ******* joke I'm sure your just taking the piss you've gotta be.

Good vid.

Can somebody please explain to me why Arsenal didn't piss Walcott off during the summer just get rid of the useless, gutless campaigner I can't ******* stand to look at his smug little face anymore it drives me bonkers!!

Worst professional athlete I've ever had the displeasure of trying to support.

******* sign someone Wenger, just ******* get it done, it should have been done ages ago, going with holding is a ******* joke I'm sure your just taking the piss you've gotta be.
Whi would want him at his wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back