Movie Upcoming movie trailers

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally a creation of the famed novel in the language it’s always intended to be in.

Appears to be a dark and grittier version of western versions. Probably more historically accurate in that regard.
Eva green speaking French

Need a French version of Bryan adams, Rod Stewart and sting to perform the title song.

With Barbie, could just be one of those classic teasers where the 2001 homage doesn't necessarily make the actual final product.

I was exactly the right age for Beast Wars as a kid, that was my transformers, but that Rise of the Beasts trailer doesn't really seem to capture the appeal for me, looks like more of the same and too universey.

That 65 with Adam Driver looks like a lazy bro version of Planet of the Apes (with dinos). Not even coy enough to reheat that future-Earth twist. I guess in terms of timeline it's an interesting point to potentially commence a franchise with scope for considerable change, yet they could be an entire human history off from the extinction event (but of course not).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ari Asters next..

Looks pretty nuts. I'm not as big on Hereditary and Midsommar as most (liking the former a lot more), but there's no question he's a huge talent. And Phoenix would have the pick of scripts hitting his desk, so there must be something there.

ok this doesn't look to require too many brain cells to watch, i should enjoy it

Yeah it is your usual Butler film, switch off brain and enjoy.
I will say this, and i might never say this about another one of his films, but it could have actually done with an extra 15 minutes of runtime, it seemed very rushed the last 30 mins or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back