update, Dank wants to clear players, details OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I take it you're just loitering.

Pretty much. Supposed foamer from way back, just checking in on those that continue to defend or deflect for that matter for a bit of a laugh.

Being told I'm wrong all those years ago, brings me back for the giggles

Not according to Mrs. Crameri
"Mrs Crameri" is not one of the 34 players found guilty at CAS.

Sheesh. Read the outcome, read the WADA/ASADA requirements, READ THE AFL REQUIRMENTS.

The PLAYER is reponsible for checking all substances THEMSELVES. They are and were, trained repeatedly. They are provided the CORRECT tools and references to do just that.

Blaming one's mother for your own failures is a cheap shot, a cop out, a sexist "nudge-nudge-wink-wink" aside, from the era of the old boys club mentality .... ah of course ... the AFL hasn't moved on from there yet. :rolleyes:

I know my ol' Ma (s**t I hope she's not reading this, I'll get an ear-clip for that reference!), would have given me another ear-clip and sent me off to do my own bloody home-work.:oops:

And then there's all those real, elite sportspersons around the globe, solos and team sports, that can manage to check for themselves - geez the footballers look like a bunch of pre-schoolers.:mad:

In doping terms, they can't even tie their own shoe-laces - Mummy, Coachy-woachy, Mr-"Sports--Scientist", the nice Doctor have to do it for them. Anyone but themselves.:thumbsdown:

The other crazy thing that Dank was doing pre game was nebulizing naltrexone. That is bordering on insane! This guy is a complete loony tune. Warfarin for rugby players, an opioid antagonist just before you played so every bump would hurt you 100 times more…….

CRAZY!!!!!!!
So injecting thymomodulin might be something crazy that he'd do?

The other crazy thing that Dank was doing pre game was nebulizing naltrexone. That is bordering on insane! This guy is a complete loony tune. Warfarin for rugby players, an opioid antagonist just before you played so every bump would hurt you 100 times more…….

CRAZY!!!!!!!

Wonder if there truly is a link to Jon Mannah

So injecting thymomodulin might be something crazy that he'd do?
No.
He doesn't even sell it at MRC. There is zero evidence he has sourced it from anywhere. I suspect even "that ampoule" was TB4 with a thymomodulin label on it. He is a sneaky guy. I am pretty sure he came to a conclusion at some stage that nobody would ever demand that any ampoule would be tested for its contents by anyone other than himself. So when he found out TB4 was banned he just did a label change. It makes sense. I heard from a source that he asked Alavi to change a label of a multi dose vial to thymomodulin. The source said Alavi refused.

I don't believe he went rogue by himself, there is no reason to.

I don't really think there was no reason to. Dank seems very shifty.

Dank thought his s**t didn't stink. He was doing this stuff in the NRL before this. He thought he was too smart to get caught. He was directing the drug programme. Remember he said to Hird everyone was doing it and they had to stay ahead. Hird believed him and allowed him to do it without any checking. Robinson brought him in specifically for his knowledge. He wasn't rouge per se, in terms of being outside what Hird authorised but he was doing what he did best. He also manipulated people to get to do what he wanted. He has a rouge character in terms of doing whatever he wants, despite the rules.

However, I think Hird and Robinson actively encouraged Dank to do "whatever it takes".

In whatever sporting environment Dank was put into he was going to be up to his eyeballs in peptides. He would have done whatever he wanted regardless. This in no way absolves Hird as he should have personally checked every substance. Probably too busy enjoying his tan and hard-ons.

based on what? He could easily have started using TB4 believing it was compliant, then changed to thymomodulin once he found he'd made an error
Except there was never any thymomodulin in the programme ever. There is no evidence that it was a possibility. Dank made this up post being found out he was breaking the rules. If you actually believe what you have written you are deluding yourself.

he may be talking about a reach-around and a happy ending at your local Thai massage shingle
She's the sweetest little rosebud
That Danksy ever knew,
Her eyes are bright as TB4,
They sparkle like GHRP-2;
You may talk about your IGF,
And sing of CJC,
But the YELLOW ROSE OF TULLA
Is the only girl for Steve.

#thepolvosondanksy #givestrong #isstevoadevo?

Last edited:
Except there was never any thymomodulin in the programme ever. There is no evidence that it was a possibility. Dank made this up post being found out he was breaking the rules. If you actually believe what you have written you are deluding yourself
which means his use of thymomodulin at Melbourne was also suspicious?

Oh I think we are all suspicious about anything he did with any AFL player once he discovered his magic peptides. I'd also love to see if CAS and the AFL tribunal thought he meant something else entirely when talking thymomodulin at Melbourne. Those questions will never be asked.

Oh I think we are all suspicious about anything he did with any AFL player once he discovered his magic peptides. I'd also love to see if CAS and the AFL tribunal thought he meant something else entirely when talking thymomodulin at Melbourne. Those questions will never be asked.
Or Trengove is already serving a secret provisional suspension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference here is that Melbourne only knew about what he claimed to be thymomodulin. It was TB4 though. He has never ever used thymomodulin on any athlete. He just relabelled TB4 vials with those amateurish thymomodulin stickers. Alavi refused to do it for him - I heard that from a very close source to Alavi.
While at EFC, he used the term Thymosin (which at MRC means TB4) but about mid 2012 started changing over to using the term thymomodulin to protect himself. It explains why ASADA, who knew he was using thymosin, initially were confused and thought that the terms were interchangeable (hence the email to WADA). It is so obvious he has done this. He just changes the names of things but uses what he wants, as beautifully shown by the decision to call peptides amino acids. Just switch names. Let's face it, nobody except for him knew what was in the ampoule.

So strictly speaking, he almost certainly used TB4 at Melbourne. However, he told them it was thymomodulin. At EFC, they knew it as thymosin before he changed its name to thymomodulin. However, nobody at Essendon asked him what "thymosin" actually was.

Take it from me mxett. This is exactly what happened.

The difference here is that Melbourne only knew about what he claimed to be thymomodulin. It was TB4 though. He has never ever used thymomodulin on any athlete. He just relabelled TB4 vials with those amateurish thymomodulin stickers. Alavi refused to do it for him - I heard that from a very close source to Alavi.
While at EFC, he used the term Thymosin (which at MRC means TB4) but about mid 2012 started changing over to using the term thymomodulin to protect himself. It explains why ASADA, who knew he was using thymosin, initially were confused and thought that the terms were interchangeable (hence the email to WADA). It is so obvious he has done this. He just changes the names of things but uses what he wants, as beautifully shown by the decision to call peptides amino acids. Just switch names. Let's face it, nobody except for him knew what was in the ampoule.

So strictly speaking, he almost certainly used TB4 at Melbourne. However, he told them it was thymomodulin. At EFC, they knew it as thymosin before he changed its name to thymomodulin. However, nobody at Essendon asked him what "thymosin" actually was.

Quite possibly. Melbourne cant count their lucky stars they missed this party

I agree with most of that.

Except to qualify that Robinson, Hird and Corcoran knew what "thymosin" actually was. That's not exactly "nobody at Essendon". Dank was not a lone rogue. The Football Director, The Senior Coach and the Head of Fitness were making it possible for Dank to "do his job".

Beyond that is still open to conjecture.

according to Ancient Tiger's sources you are extremely lucky not to be known as drug cheats from now on
That's a bit rich! I'm not even sure he got to use it at Melbourne. Only Trengove probably/possibly received it and he didn't play that year so he had no unfair advantage. So you can hardly call them cheats.

but only the stupid one's were caught

Dunno if stupid is the correct word. I would say brazen is the more appropriate word.

Like my mob with brown paper bags in Elliot's era, what went on at EFC from mid 2011 to mid/late 2012 was way too brazen.

I suppose stupid is a large element in brazen though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back