Mod. Notice VALE jozeph, aka Dugdale2Dwyer and Ghostwriter

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry to hear that D2D has passed away.

My condolences to his family and loved ones. No matter what you thought of his posting style, he was one of us and for that he deserves all the respect and admiration that he is currently receiving from our great board. No matter our differences, we all love North and that makes us all brothers and sisters.

Vale D2D.

images.jpg

Tragic news to lose one of our own. Gone too soon.

No doubt you are already sitting in a reserved seat at the great game in the sky D2D.

May you leave this world adorned with what you were passionate about - the NMFC.

Will be placing my NMFC scarf out the front tomorrow in your honour D2D. imagesR3HH9CU8.jpg

Deepest condolences to his family and friends. RIP mate.

untitled.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly can't believe this.

Was genuinely one of the loveliest blokes to hang out with. Always ready with a smile and had a massive heart. Don't know what to say. Hard to believe.

Cant believe this is true , have known him in person for a very long time as played Cricket against him in neighbouring towns. I have not heard anything about this so am a little stunned to be honest. He may of been a bit controversial with his posts but his love for the Kangas was enormous. RIP Joe

It's always sad hearing this type of news. The majority of my mates follow other clubs so I enjoy coming in here just about every day to read, discuss, vent, celebrate, analyse and abuse anything North. It's great to read what others write, good or bad, stupid or silly. When you hear this type of horrible news it's like someone you actually know has passes away and it does actually cut you up somewhat.
Deepest condolences to the family.

In absolute shock to hear this. Such incredibly sad news. Condolences to friends and family.

I met jozeph a few times outside of this joint - when he came over for the Roosistence gig (iirc, he was one of those interviewed outside the Prince before the gig), and saw him a few times after that in the Captains Bar - and thought he was a very nice bloke. Marched to the beat of his own drum, but made for interesting company. Loved winding people up on here and could sometimes come across as a being a tad, erm....abrupt, but I think that was often a case of his bone-dry sense of humour not always translating too well to this particular medium. I certainly didn't get that impression of him in person.

The bloke was a BF institution. And 49 is just so insanely young.

Vale jozeph.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back