Mod. Notice Vale/RIP Cammo78

Remove this Banner Ad

To my eternal shame, I now recall that somebody mentioned cammo with a RIP a day or so ago in another thread and I thought nothing of it. Then I see this thread and now I feel completely gutted reading about the untimely passing of somebody that I never knew outside of this place. I'll remember him as somebody that was a fine contributor and a never ending source of good humour. Forever a son of the west.

Condolences to his family and those that knew him.

FYI - cammo78 passed away on Monday, not on the weekend.

The story you heard was someone else, and not an ex-AFL player as far as I am aware.
Ahh fair enough, my apologies. I could have sworn they said ex-AFL player, but I may have misheard or the ABC had their info wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was reading some of his posts on reddit last night, then I see this thread this morning.
Very sad.

Just noticed this thread a little while ago. Cammo was a great contributor to our forum. Any loss of a life is sad, but to lose someone so young is tragic. May your memory be eternal. Rest peacefully.

Just saw this now. I've read about passings of posters on this site before without having much (if any) memory of their posting, but his posting is so vividly clear for me, literally just last weekend I clearly remember him posting on the Bay. Very very sudden. Condolences to the family. RIP cammo78. :(

Awful news.

Condolences to his family. Hopefully, you'll be able to look down on a Dogs flag and smile one day soon.

RIP mate.

That's terrible news, I am so sorry. 36 is so terribly young.

I saw his passing mentioned elsewhere and immediately knew cammo78 was a Bulldogs supporter, so even though I didn't interact with him much his posting certainly caught my eye over the years.

It must be an awful time for his family and friends. And his fellow BF Bulldogs supporters. Thoughts with everyone.

Terrible news.

You will be missed mate. You were a great supporter of our club and contributor to big footy.

Condolences to his family and friends

RIP Cammo78

Remove this Banner Ad

Back