Vampire Weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 23, 2006
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Essendon, GWS, FC Bayern Munich
been listening to their album for a few weeks now since it got leaked on the net. pretty good listen i reckon. their cd along with lightspeed champion's falling of the lavender bridge are the 2 best releases so far in 2008.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to the Melbourne next Monday? I'm coming back to Victoria early especially for it, and I don't think I've been this excited about seeing a band for a while. They seem at that really exciting point where, like Arctic Monkeys, they've hit this really high point but that they've got a few more notches to go.

It's like Radiohead during OK Computer. They've made something sublime but you can't help but feel excited by what they're going to do next.

Not going to their show but saw their set at Falls.

Wallcott essentially blew my mind, what a way to ring in the new year.

Not going to their show but saw their set at Falls.

Wallcott essentially blew my mind, what a way to ring in the new year.

Walcott, if you can't find the mayor, then you must be the mayor, rulin' Cape Cod tonight

Nup, got into them in 2012, have you?

Always a fair weather until MVOTC came out. Now firmly, probably, my favourite band who are actively touring and doing things. So it'll be my first time but I'll have some conniptions during Hannah Hunt and Boston.

Always a fair weather until MVOTC came out. Now firmly, probably, my favourite band who are actively touring and doing things. So it'll be my first time but I'll have some conniptions during Hannah Hunt and Boston.

Are you sure they'll play Boston? I can only imagine them playing about 30 seconds of it at the end of a Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back