VFL VFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

C

Blackmail, it works
Lol tried it. He has his mothers ..... let's call it determination, and my sense of humour. So he does what he wants then laughs at you. Funny kid, bloody ratbag

With the VFL side thrashed today just like the AFL team I just want to know who is the VFL his qualities his background in football plus the name of his assistants.
If Scott gets moved on because of the state of our AFL side maybe we need a broom to go thru out VFL set up as well.
Maybe look at the following for next year as coach and assistants Grima Harvey Gary Ayres Andy Collins .
We need to set up a proper VFL system which gets us success at the AFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the VFL side thrashed today just like the AFL team I just want to know who is the VFL his qualities his background in football plus the name of his assistants.
If Scott gets moved on because of the state of our AFL side maybe we need a broom to go thru out VFL set up as well.
Maybe look at the following for next year as coach and assistants Grima Harvey Gary Ayres Andy Collins .
We need to set up a proper VFL system which gets us success at the AFL level.
David Loader is head coach. Gavin Brown is down there too. Is Whitecross in a coaching role? Chris Jansen is an onfield assistant coach I think.

David Loader is head coach. Gavin Brown is down there too. Is Whitecross in a coaching role? Chris Jansen is an onfield assistant coach I think.

Personally I'm fine with the coaching staff at VFL level, David Loader comes across as a very level headed coach, pretty calm but direct and specific in his delivery of whats needed during quarter time breaks when I've been close to the huddles.

Gavin Brown seems pretty decent as well, not a bad resume either. Chirs Jansen provides alot of support onfield and is a good player in his own right. Getting Brendan Whitecross was a good get and he's filling the void left behind after losing Close who was a pivotal role on-field leader in games.

The problem is they're pretty much required to execute the exact same gameplan as the AFL team does because this is how its structured, the entire modus operandi is following suit of whats needed in the seniors for when players move up and have an 'easy transition'. Well we all know how thats faring, terribly because the gameplan is terrible. The issues stem from top downwards, and at VFL level I'd say the problems end there.

The list does need alot of work though, but thats expected when we've only had our own VFL team back for a short time so far.

No mate. He is a big strong kid. Fantastic tackler. I watched the whole game, and i don't see what you do. But sounds like you would like him to sleep with yours.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
No single, watched and been part of the coaching squad that worked with this kid over the years and if you think his tackling and strength is all he's got you've got blinkers on , or zilch knowledge of the game.

We also needed to recruit more in the off season

Pretty much just added whitecross and robinson

The VFL team does not exist to win games.

The club is entirely misleading to call Hrovat a small forward when he was certainly running through the midfield, for at least the last 3 weeks. As mentioned earlier, and as we have all witnessed, his talents as a small forward are a lot more limited than when he is able to run around and get the footy. Soooo, lets call him midfielder Nathan Hrovat and we will have a better understanding of where he is playing.
They will keep calling him a small forward because that is where supercoach will stick him if he gets in the AFL team, it's all about the spin.

Personally I'm fine with the coaching staff at VFL level, David Loader comes across as a very level headed coach, pretty calm but direct and specific in his delivery of whats needed during quarter time breaks when I've been close to the huddles.

Gavin Brown seems pretty decent as well, not a bad resume either. Chirs Jansen provides alot of support onfield and is a good player in his own right. Getting Brendan Whitecross was a good get and he's filling the void left behind after losing Close who was a pivotal role on-field leader in games.

The problem is they're pretty much required to execute the exact same gameplan as the AFL team does because this is how its structured, the entire modus operandi is following suit of whats needed in the seniors for when players move up and have an 'easy transition'. Well we all know how thats faring, terribly because the gameplan is terrible. The issues stem from top downwards, and at VFL level I'd say the problems end there.

The list does need alot of work though, but thats expected when we've only had our own VFL team back for a short time so far.
Totally agree, it's got a lot to do with the game plan.

No single, watched and been part of the coaching squad that worked with this kid over the years and if you think his tackling and strength is all he's got you've got blinkers on , or zilch knowledge of the game.
I'm sure he was a great junior. But I actually watched the game and not the highlights package. Has a long way to go. Good luck to him, hope he gets there.

And to add to that, I'm not sure I'm the one wearing blinkers mate. You like the kid, it's obvious and you want him to do well. But realistically he is well down the list and probably rightfully so. Hopefully he builds a tank and they let him attack the footy, but watching yesterday he looked lost when we had the footy.

Isn’t Gavin Brown in charge of player development?

I'm sure he was a great junior. But I actually watched the game and not the highlights package. Has a long way to go. Good luck to him, hope he gets there.

And to add to that, I'm not sure I'm the one wearing blinkers mate. You like the kid, it's obvious and you want him to do well. But realistically he is well down the list and probably rightfully so. Hopefully he builds a tank and they let him attack the footy, but watching yesterday he looked lost when we had the footy.
He " looked lost" have you watched the AFL team, the whole bloody club is " lost" on the Friday at the moment. I have no doubt he'll do well, so we'll agree yo disagree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back