VFL VFL Round 8 v Werribee - Saturday May 18 11:05 @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a terrible football team. This game is a good yard stick as it’s against a stand alone VFL team. Our VFL players are ordinary and our AFL players are ordinary. It’s not good anyway you look at it.

It was a big hit. They took him downstairs prob for a concussion test
But he was telling that boys he was fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm not surprised he's doing a concussion test. Unless it's obvious, most players say they're fine.

lacking a ruck and height up forward.

Over to you MSD
Well the fill-in rucks have managed more HOs than what would be Begg's average.

Height up forward is an issue but what we have there is also underperforming. Johnson did nothing that quarter. I hate to single him out but he couldn't manage a single kick, mark or tackle.

Height up forward is an issue but what we have there is also underperforming. Johnson did nothing that quarter. I hate to single him out but he couldn't manage a single kick, mark or tackle.
Don’t lie

This is a terrible football team. This game is a good yard stick as it’s against a stand alone VFL team. Our VFL players are ordinary and our AFL players are ordinary. It’s not good anyway you look at it.
We are getting exactly what we want from the vfl. Regulars due to injury have been given spots in the seniors and are performing well.

This has a flow on effect to the ressies

It sounds like you are singling out both Begg and AJ. We basically have a VFL midfield today and the one we do have on the list, which is Allan, is doing pretty good. We are playing the top side atm, it's not all doom and gloom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are people saying and what do you want them to say?
We've been saying that he's not great and he wants us to see that HDM is young and emerging.

I mean, he has touched the ball more but at the same time, felt like a strong performance for Werribee.

And number of opportunities?

Pretty hard to get a kick forward today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back