VFL Semi Final Richmond vs Casey 9th Sept 12:40pm Fortburn Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

nice job

think stengle is the only one that could get a look in the afl but I wouldnt do it. menadue and short also decent

DJQeVZVVAAAasWQ.jpg

cotch leaving prank messages on clangerfields answering machine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think some of our depth players are increasing their trade value this year

Miles,Lloyd,Lennon,Batchelor,Griffiths are all having a great final's series and showing abit

Hope other teams are watching and we get some decent trades for our fringe players

2nd Rounders for Miles,Batchelor & Lloyd would be sensational

Frustrating last 45 minutes, however, great win. Two prelims. We haven't seen both teams in prelims since 1982 or before?

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

We'll finally be getting rid of the list cloggers this year. Theyre easy delists, and makes our list a lot more youthful.

Batch
Hunt
Elton
Drummond (unlucky)
Morris
Maric (ret)
-----------------------

Then our depth looks okay, but all of them have value in a trade. I'd definitely keep Ellis. The others are expendable, but keepable.

Lloyd
Miles
C.Ellis
Lennon
Griffiths
Soldo
Hampson

We'll finally be getting rid of the list cloggers this year. Theyre easy delists, and makes our list a lot more youthful.

Batch
Hunt
Elton
Drummond (unlucky)
Morris
Maric (ret)
-----------------------

Then our depth looks okay, but all of them have value in a trade. I'd definitely keep Ellis. The others are expendable, but keepable.

Lloyd
Miles
C.Ellis
Lennon
Griffiths
Soldo
Hampson

Morris should stay on as a VFL listed player. He isnt a list clogger he is amazing. I would think about squeezing him in the senior side the prelim or gf...

Garthwaite (19)
Short (21)
Markov (21)
Bolton (18)
Menadue (20)
CEllis (20)
Moore (21)
Stengle (18)
Chol (20)
Soldo (21)

:thumbsu:

Was half napping on the couch when we got up by 60 and they came from nowhere. Poor to let them back into it but seriously the umpiring was appallingly one side, somebody at the club needs to make a formal complaint to the AFL and VFL about how we've been treated this year.

Morris should stay on as a VFL listed player. He isnt a list clogger he is amazing. I would think about squeezing him in the senior side the prelim or gf...

Garthwaite (19)
Short (21)
Markov (21)
Bolton (18)
Menadue (20)
CEllis (20)

Moore (21)
Stengle (18)
Chol (20)
Soldo (21)

:thumbsu:

These two are so good and what they do with the ball is often special but need to find away to get to Miles' level when playing VFL, not just being very good but absolutely dominating it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back