Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Just gets worse for Vince this is getting to Harvey Weinstien levels

Yep, and there is no way his right hand men didn’t know either or the top stars such as Lesner, Taker, Triple H etc.

It was an interesting take from Bret Hart. As he was quite often quoted as saying that Vince was a father figure to him. At the end of the article Bret says he has apologised to Rita Chatteron for not initially believing her allegations. When you hear Undertaker, Stone Cold, Mick Foley as well as some others, they all say how much respect and admiration for him are/were. Although Foley has come out and said that his feelings for Vince is on the same level as when he first heard of Chris Benoit incident, making him feel empty inside.

Think you will find a lot of talent speak very highly of him. Stone Cold, Taker, Cena, Jericho, Big Show even Bischoff very glowing of him over the journey. Doesn’t mean to say any of them knew what was going on.

Let’s face it if it wasn’t for Vince in the wrestling sense you wouldn’t be watching the product you’re watching today and very doubtful AEW exists. I’m not sympathising with him or saying he hasn’t done anything wrong in anyway there.

Vince was the meal ticket for these guys of course they were going to see him as a father figure.

People will distance themselves very quickly now for sure.

Just because you’re close with your boss in a working sense doesn’t mean you know what they are getting up to in their private time. Do you think rosters and rosters of people are just going to turn a blind eye knowing that’s just what Vince does?

Think you will find a lot of talent speak very highly of him. Stone Cold, Taker, Cena, Jericho, Big Show even Bischoff very glowing of him over the journey. Doesn’t mean to say any of them knew what was going on.

Let’s face it if it wasn’t for Vince in the wrestling sense you wouldn’t be watching the product you’re watching today and very doubtful AEW exists. I’m not sympathising with him or saying he hasn’t done anything wrong in anyway there.

Vince was the meal ticket for these guys of course they were going to see him as a father figure.

People will distance themselves very quickly now for sure.

Just because you’re close with your boss in a working sense doesn’t mean you know what they are getting up to in their private time. Do you think rosters and rosters of people are just going to turn a blind eye knowing that’s just what Vince does?
Wasn’t saying the entire roster.

I was saying the top guys, generational ones like Taker and Brock. Austin probably knew, and I mean he also has a poor history with beating his misses.

As crazy as it sounds. As it stands now in a Court room, Vince McMahon is innocent until proven guilty
That is very true and shouldn’t change.

But as we aren’t a court room and we see all that has happened and the responses of some of his “boys”.

The *er is guilty as hell and I can’t wait to see him and those who helped him in prison.
And yes if that includes people who have moved onto other companies they can * right off too.
This should be above company loyalties.

Bruce Pritchard remaining silent. While he is still employed there and at this stage isn’t accused of anything, you can’t blame him. Could be a different story if he is fired or called upon to testify.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a list of Weinstein‘s victims. Some are prominent actresses and models. Seeing that the Vince stuff is just beginning it could get to this level.

edit both men and the accusations against them are horrific and deplorable. At the moment only one is in jail where he belongs. The other, has still got to stand trial first.

That is very true and shouldn’t change.

But as we aren’t a court room and we see all that has happened and the responses of some of his “boys”.

The *er is guilty as hell and I can’t wait to see him and those who helped him in prison.
And yes if that includes people who have moved onto other companies they can * right off too.
This should be above company loyalties.
And as far as this suit is concerned it won't make a court room anyhow. Will be settled as soon as Vince can arrange it. The federal investigation and any criminal case is a different story.

And as far as this suit is concerned it won't make a court room anyhow. Will be settled as soon as Vince can arrange it. The federal investigation and any criminal case is a different story.
Have a feeling that Ashley Massaro, will land him in jail. With John Laurenitis coming out and saying that WWE found out about the alleged rape, and WWE denying such claims in 2019, when it resurfaced. Now along with a part of her affidavit, where she acknowledges that he was sexually harassing her, it is going to get messy for him.

They always say that though, it increases their chance of a higher pay out.
Bear in mind that if it runs and the complainant is not successful, or she achieves a lower award of damages than McMahon/TKO offers pursuant to the terms of a settlement offer which she rejects, she is on the hook for some exorbitant amount of legal fees (I think the statute under which this claim is brought contemplates treble attorney fees). Turning down a guaranteed amount of money without any of the risk (and trauma) associated with running the case is likely to be very persuasive.

If she accepts, it will in no way, shape or form be evidence of Vince’s culpability or otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back